Village/Kingdom of the Ancients Base Destruction

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Village/Kingdom of the Ancients Base Destruction

Postby Potjeh » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:27 am

jorb wrote:I had a nagging suspicion. Will change.

Inb4 even more convoluted mechanics that no new player will understand. Haven 2: The Saleming.

But yeah, this is no exploit so don't blame Dis for it. Blame devs for not making siege mechanics simple and intuitive.
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby Avu » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:52 pm

I for one applaud DIS actions. Every village full of people just wanting to plant carrots that DIS makes disband and people quit as a result is a good thing. You're gonna go wtf did the cheese finally go to his head but hear me out. The more people that quit as a result of DIS especially with the use of exploits (to make sure they never come back) the less subscribers and more and more incentive for Jorb to question his ideological purity position on pvp lite servers. So once DIS kills off everyone else which they will do at the current rate not like there is anyone capable of stoping them and there never will be (I explained it time and time again why the only way to win is to be evil and always on the offensive with non biased mechanics) we can finally reach utopia.

Heh who am I kidding Jorb would rather go beg on the corner of the street with the gypsies than give up his pvp makes everything fair ideological crap. Keep on trucking DIS. You're scum and you know it at least I appreciate you dropping the pretense of good guys for that alone I give you brownie points.

P.S. Coles is scum and has always been scum. Proud to say I always knew it.
"Since all men count themselves righteous, and since
no righteous man raises his hand against the innocent,
a man need only strike another to make him evil."
Avu

Postby Zentetsuken » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:07 pm

Avu wrote:I for one applaud DIS actions. Every village full of people just wanting to plant carrots that DIS makes disband and people quit as a result is a good thing. You're gonna go wtf did the cheese finally go to his head but hear me out. The more people that quit as a result of DIS especially with the use of exploits (to make sure they never come back) the less subscribers and more and more incentive for Jorb to question his ideological purity position on pvp lite servers. So once DIS kills off everyone else which they will do at the current rate not like there is anyone capable of stoping them and there never will be (I explained it time and time again why the only way to win is to be evil and always on the offensive with non biased mechanics) we can finally reach utopia.

Heh who am I kidding Jorb would rather go beg on the corner of the street with the gypsies than give up his pvp makes everything fair ideological crap. Keep on trucking DIS. You're scum and you know it at least I appreciate you dropping the pretense of good guys for that alone I give you brownie points.

Zentetsuken

Postby roskuwacz » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:30 pm

jordancoles wrote:On top of this critical design flaw, their recently created kingdom was low on authority. I got 2 characters oathed to the kingdom and sealed the deal on its destruction.

Leaving a kingdom that you are oathed to removes 5000 authority from the claim's authority instantly, so leaving on both of my alts resulted in 0 auth, and allowed us to start bashing the claim after dropping a challenge of our own :idea:

Does leaving kingdom removes 5k authority from kingdom claim? Just tested it - no authority lost. Kicking someone from kingdom removes authority but not leaving. Another inside job?
All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope. - Winston Churchill
roskuwacz

Postby Dominick » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:37 pm

roskuwacz wrote: Another inside job?

The plot thickens!
Dominick

Postby pedorlee » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:50 pm

Avu wrote:I for one applaud DIS actions. Every village full of people just wanting to plant carrots that DIS makes disband and people quit as a result is a good thing. You're gonna go wtf did the cheese finally go to his head but hear me out. The more people that quit as a result of DIS especially with the use of exploits (to make sure they never come back) the less subscribers and more and more incentive for Jorb to question his ideological purity position on pvp lite servers. So once DIS kills off everyone else which they will do at the current rate not like there is anyone capable of stoping them and there never will be (I explained it time and time again why the only way to win is to be evil and always on the offensive with non biased mechanics) we can finally reach utopia.

What I dont really understand is that if those elite exploiters who have fun ,and at the same time help devs reparing the flaws of the design, are allways the same people how do we expect to make population grow.
Sure Dis pays a lot of money in subscriptions and shit but in the other hand, and as you say, they judt make population decrease and make flee potential players.
There has been 2 nice battles in this world and the rest hasnt even involved PVP.
Ourselves even tried to go to battle just to be killed by a retarded fence gate.
Who the fuck wants pvp when you can use scumm tactics involving a stupid anf bad designed mechanic?
There is no point and as you say the same people will allways go on vanguard.
Ive lost my courage and will to fight because it doesnt matter the time I spend on my char or training in fight when any stupid shit will kill me out there or even inside my own walls. And ive been here for around 5 years, just imagine a new player spending hundreds of hours being rekt by a gate or some new stupid shit.
pedorlee

Postby Avu » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:05 pm

I've been thinking about those subscriptions Dis brings to the game and I'm sure there's some but the rabidness they destroy competing markets and the prices they have all valued in the end in tokens makes me think a lot of their subscriptions are token based which is just leeching other peoples money, other people they also end up killing and making quit.
"Since all men count themselves righteous, and since
no righteous man raises his hand against the innocent,
a man need only strike another to make him evil."
Avu

Postby mstya » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:02 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:
mstya wrote:heh i have video too, this start world
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2INQW4CIh_I

Name of the song in the video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuosdXLC09c
loftar wrote: