Dis exploits the shield again! F&I on fire.

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Dis exploits the shield again! F&I on fire.

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:47 am

Dominick wrote:
ven wrote:
LadyGoo wrote:Jorb - - has explained in PM that we have not broken anything, we are too good and he wants the world to be more interesting. Promised some candies to be dropped for Dis!

What

I agree. This needs clarifying. Dev intervention into the world, claimed or otherwise, should happen with transparency and not secretly.

Right It should not be biased without very good reason. In addition, I find this to be unlikely because devs are pretty hesitant to intervene. Screenshot of PM?
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

Postby shampizle » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:49 am

jordancoles wrote:
DDDsDD999 wrote:Wait, so what happened.

Nothing tbh

We broke in expecting like 80 dudes to port in and fight with us but instead Kenpachi just spawned alts and moved shit off of the plot
Wasn't worth staying up for tbh imo

smh tbh

hey at least they showed up with or without alts
shampizle

Postby jordancoles » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:03 am

Dominick wrote:
ven wrote:
LadyGoo wrote:Jorb - - has explained in PM that we have not broken anything, we are too good and he wants the world to be more interesting. Promised some candies to be dropped for Dis!

What

I agree. This needs clarifying. Dev intervention into the world, claimed or otherwise, should happen with transparency and not secretly.

Jorb deleted most of the cairns around Fire and Ice and basically said what Goo said, Dis is 2gud and he was giving them a handicap because we bruteforced something he wasn't expecting early on lol
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby MrPunchers » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:04 am

jordancoles wrote:Jorb deleted most of the cairns around Fire and Ice and basically said what Goo said, Dis too 2large and he was giving them a handicap lol

fixt
Suck me good and hard thru my jorts
MrPunchers

Postby ddrboy54 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:11 am

MrPunchers wrote:
jordancoles wrote:Jorb deleted most of the cairns around Fire and Ice and basically said what Goo said, Dis too 2large and he was giving them a handicap because we botted something he wasn't expecting early on lol

fixt

Double fixt
ddrboy54

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:22 am

ddrboy54 wrote:
MrPunchers wrote:
jordancoles wrote:Jorb deleted most of the cairns around Fire and Ice and basically said what Goo said, Dis too 2large and he was giving them a handicap because we botted something he wasn't expecting early on lol

fixt

Double fixt

Not sure about this one. If bots were used, it is pretty possible to anticipate botting for virtually every feature. The dev has seen almost anything bottable in their games by now. Even forum posts.
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

Postby infectedking » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:33 am

LadyGoo wrote:Backstory: the Fire and Ice leadership is allied to our direct rivals and been challenging our cairns

Imma just start this off by saying the cairns challenged where over a village that didn't want anything to do with DISgusting people such as yourself. So it's F&I helping to free people, thanks for outlining that :).

2nd: The plot uncovered part was a security loop yes, we've told to the guy fix it for a while now, but he must have forgotten (he's normally extremely busy + with his work, so we don't mind)

3rd: Moving stuff out of the plot so all yous got was like a barrel of milk is funny (plz return, I miss him so much), I would have been more inclined to leave more behind but you have a reputation for trying to salt the earth wherever you walk, so..... yeah no.

I'd love to know how F&I is on fire, as you've only into 1 plot that was partially unclaimed and gotten a barrel of milk and bashed 1 initial minestone segment.............. :oops: :oops:

I guess Kazakhstan people don't know much difference.

Edit:
Ozzy123 wrote:good that I wasn't there, they tried to force me to go on the raid but I'd never do that to my best pal kenpachi

Thank you my friend, I know I can always trust you
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby stya » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:48 am

stya

Postby shampizle » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:13 am

jordancoles wrote:Jorb deleted most of the cairns around Fire and Ice and basically said what Goo said, Dis is 2gud and he was giving them a handicap because we bruteforced something he wasn't expecting early on lol
[/quote][/quote]

no it was more of u greifing than a handicap
shampizle

Postby infectedking » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:21 am

shampizle wrote:
jordancoles wrote:Jorb deleted most of the cairns around Fire and Ice and basically said what Goo said, Dis is 2gud and he was giving them a handicap because we bruteforced something he wasn't expecting early on lol

no it was more of u greifing than a handicap

I think it was counted at like 16-20 cairns, so yeah....
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot