Zone 2 Act 2: Dog Kennel Zone

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Zone 2 Act 2: Dog Kennel Zone

Postby Teleskop » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:46 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:Image

L
O
L
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby jordancoles » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:48 am

pimotimo wrote:Toggle tracking off tho, helps a lot. Also next time dont fight right next to the village! its basically why fps were so low

Not true (though I'm sure it didn't help), we had a similar fight a while ago outside Fire and Ice and it was just as AIDSy
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Jalpha » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:25 am

To be honest even higher budget titles like Albion have the same problem. I'm going to assume that's the main reason combat in Hafen is not really intended to be twitch based. WoW had the same problem as well in the early days particularly for international players. That was before we learnt about tunneling and the higher priority of encrypted traffic on the internet.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Previous

Return to The Moot