Zone 2 Act 2: Dog Kennel Zone

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Zone 2 Act 2: Dog Kennel Zone

Postby MrPunchers » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:57 am

Jalpha wrote:Is there any form of crowd control at all in this game? TBH the total apparent lack of it seems like a bigger issue than peoples frame-rates.

It's weird situation tbh. If you add AoE effect then it will be OP and just used over normal tactics since no aim needed and spammable, too expensive/hard to use, or too weak to use.
Suck me good and hard thru my jorts
MrPunchers

Postby jordancoles » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:21 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:Image

:lol:
Was waiting for that
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Jalpha » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:29 am

MrPunchers wrote:
Jalpha wrote:Is there any form of crowd control at all in this game?

It's weird situation tbh. If you add AoE effect then it will be OP and just used over normal tactics since no aim needed and spammable, too expensive/hard to use, or too weak to use.

Yea I don't approve of AoE CC especially in a permadeath game. Last thing I would want in Hafen is some kind of Monk Staff IWIN Bullshittery like there was in Albion last time I played it. Most retarded thing in any game I've played.

Surely it's reasonable to be able to hamstring someone though or shoot them in the achilles idk. You only need to slow one person to be able to make kills instead of PvP just being about gate-hopping.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby MrPunchers » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:00 am

Jalpha wrote:
MrPunchers wrote:
Jalpha wrote:Is there any form of crowd control at all in this game?

Yea I don't approve of AoE CC especially in a permadeath game. Last thing I would want in Hafen is some kind of Monk Staff IWIN Bullshittery like there was in Albion last time I played it. Most retarded thing in any game I've played.

Surely it's reasonable to be able to hamstring someone though or shoot them in the achilles idk. You only need to slow one person to be able to make kills instead of PvP just being about gate-hopping.

You should know by now that speed boosting/slowing in this game is stupid.
Suck me good and hard thru my jorts
MrPunchers

Postby ArgentRhapsody » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:51 am

Does this mean Dis will be Distroyed soon
ArgentRhapsody

Postby shadowchris » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:02 am

I think Fire and Ice should worry more about securing their village before going after another ;)
W8 HLTU W9 Tartarus,Alfheimer,Niflheim W10 RiP, Dis
shadowchris

Postby infectedking » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:24 am

shadowchris wrote:I think Fire and Ice should worry more about securing their village before going after another ;)

we haven't been going after anyone, but it's okay we understand how bad of a leech you were in previous places. I guess our trash was happy to be taken into that village.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby Jalpha » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:58 am

MrPunchers wrote:You should know by now that speed boosting/slowing in this game is stupid.

My experiences in PvP have been thusfar:

RIP 1: Killed when I hearthed and two people were camping my hearthfire and I ended up pinned against a cave wall with no combat moves.

RIP 2: Killed by a slingshot over a wall when I joined a bunch of noobs. We were randomly attacked and I stood outside asking who they were instead of hiding in the house (should have read the patch notes). Pretty sure this was Colesie because he had my skull anyway.

RIP 3: I was digging clay and a stranger started talking to me so his friend could arrive to kill me. A brief full autism boat chase ensued. Found out later they were friends who never updated their HS.

I don't really PvP and I have only killed one person in a Seatribe game. That was Biddas in Salem and he started it by murdering an alt of mine. I pretty much abused claim mechanics to destroy his lean-to and summon kill him or something. It was a scentless kill.

This is why I ask noob questions about PvP.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby Onep » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:30 am

Jalpha wrote:
MrPunchers wrote:You should know by now that speed boosting/slowing in this game is stupid.

My experiences in PvP have been thusfar:

RIP 1: Killed when I hearthed and two people were camping my hearthfire and I ended up pinned against a cave wall with no combat moves.

RIP 2: Killed by a slingshot over a wall when I joined a bunch of noobs. We were randomly attacked and I stood outside asking who they were instead of hiding in the house (should have read the patch notes). Pretty sure this was Colesie because he had my skull anyway.

RIP 3: I was digging clay and a stranger started talking to me so his friend could arrive to kill me. A brief full autism boat chase ensued. Found out later they were friends who never updated their HS.

I don't really PvP and I have only killed one person in a Seatribe game. That was Biddas in Salem and he started it by murdering an alt of mine. I pretty much abused claim mechanics to destroy his lean-to and summon kill him or something. It was a scentless kill.

This is why I ask noob questions about PvP.

My pvp EXP thusfar:
DUUUNKSQUEEEEED
You ain't plain' lest you've been dunker and dunkee.
You're kind of a wiener if you haven't lost track of your cambert EXP
“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
Onep

Postby Onep » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:32 am

Basically, jalpha, I'm saying you're a bitch. A big OL' BASIC BITCH.
“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
Onep

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot