Zone 2 Act 2: Dog Kennel Zone

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Zone 2 Act 2: Dog Kennel Zone

Postby DDDsDD999 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:30 am

Ziggy the hedgehog was sitting at the top of the great green hill when Algyhog walked up to him. Ziggy stated matter of factly, “Fire on the Ice.” Algyhog glanced up and saw what Ziggy was talking about: There was a burning block of ice covering the horizon. Ziggy got up, grabbed his rifle, reapplied his Blacker Than Night eye-shadow™, and headed out. “Gather the hedgehogs.”

Ziggy the hedgehog © original character, do not steal

Ziggy and his squad arrived at Burning Ice Zone in a couple minutes, because they’re really fast, the fastest hedgehogs known to man. Ziggy walked up to Nikita the squirrel, and asked what had happened. "Oh, it's terrible! Some of Dr. GooBotnik's dog minions challenged our realm and stole the Chaos Emerald we were protecting!" Ziggy tossed his cigarette on the ground and responded curtly, "Psh, I'll take care of it."

The hedgehogs were at the Dog Kennel Zone nearly instantly, because they're super freaking fast. Ziggy ordered the hedgehogs to dig out a quick burrow to formulate a plan. In the meantime, Ziggy ran to the top of the nearest hill. Ziggy planted his rifle in the ground, and hung his head. He let out with a sigh, "I can't do this anymore. How could the monsters turn LadyGoo from me...we were meant to be together..." Ziggy suddenly whipped his rifle and aimed behind him. Bunsey the hedgehog had walked behind him, but Ziggy's super-sonic-assassin abilities trained him to never be snuck up on. Bunsey put his hands up non-threateningly, "W-w-w-we know it's hard f-f-for you...before LadyGoo became Dr. GooBotnik she was your lover...but we n-need you...w-we need you to be strong..." Ziggy lowered his rifle and sighed. Ziggy lighted up his cigarette and said slowly, "I know...let's go back." The pair ran back together into the hedgehog burrow to formulate a plan of attack and get the Chaos Emerald back.

When this was done the hedgehogs formed their squads and prepared to attack the walls of Dog Kennel Zone. The dogs were piled so high they could be seen behind the walls. The hedgehogs were scared to fight. Ziggy nonchalantly pointed his rifle towards the sky and shot into the air, sparking a large-scale battle.

While the hedgehogs were battling the dogs, Ziggy was running around the battlefield. He was searching for...something. Then, he saw it! Dr. GooBotnik was flying through the air on her GooMobile. Ziggy the Hedgehog immediately sprinted towards her, but was stopped in his tracks by a dog. Ziggy glanced at the dog's collar and saw a Red Leaf on its tag. He was against jordancoles, GooBotnik's loyal minion. Jordancoles charged at him, flying through the air while Ziggy patiently lined up his shot. The bullet knocked jordancoles 12 feet away. Ziggy began running towards GooBotnik, shouting to try and jog her memory in some small hope of curing her brain-washed state. He just wanted his Goo Girl back...

Ziggy eventually caught up to Dr. GooBotnik who had been ignoring his pleas. Ziggy lined up his shot, with a clear aim at Dr. GooBotnik's head. He could end this war with one pull of the trigger. He could bring order to the world...Ziggy lowered his rifle a micrometer and shot the GooMobile, bringing it to the ground. Ziggy ran up to GooBotnik who had fallen unconscious from the crash. Ziggy held her in his hands and whispered in her ear that it was over, that she could come back to him. Ziggy brushed a hand through her hair, and down her geometrically perfect cheek.

Ziggy was immediately knocked to the ground, his trusty rifle falling out of his hand. He was pinned by jordancoles! He saw the shot had merely hit the dog's Flag Leaf tag, leaving a noticeable mark! Ziggy was pinned to the ground, the mutt's yapping jaws mere inches from his neck. Ziggy was using all his energy to keep the dog away. Then suddenly he shut his eyes and thought of all the time he spent with LadyGoo when she wasn't brainwashed, and they spent their lives together every day. He was filled with warmth and joy. Ziggy was filled with the power of his love for LadyGoo, and pulled the yapping mutt off of him, breaking jordancoles neck. Ziggy shot up with joyous hope and glanced towards the wreckage of the GooMobile. His heart sank when he saw GooBotnik was nowhere to be seen. He was filled with pure, undiluted rage. Ziggy picked his rifle up off the ground and began beating jordancoles with it. Ziggy filled the rifle with every piece of his hate and beat it into the mutt that had stopped making grunts of pain after the first two hits.

Bunsey the hedgehog was patting Ziggy on the back, embracing him in a huge hedgehug. "It's ok...it's ok... it's ok." Ziggy backed away and wiped away his tears, but there weren't anybecause cool guys don't cry ok. Ziggy looked towards the sunset, his back facing all the hedgehogs. "I fell in love with LadyGoo. Not this Dr. GooBotnik. I won't hold back next time." Ziggy dropped his cigarette on the ground and stomped on it in one fluid movement.

Fight here
DDDsDD999

Re: Zone 2 Act 2: Dog Kennel Zone

Postby jordancoles » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:34 am

RIP me lol

That fight was such a clusterfuck
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:37 am

ya my fps was GARBAGE
ChildhoodObesity

Postby jordancoles » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:39 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:ya my fps was GARBAGE

Same 15 fps the whole time I had to dip into the walls for a second just to figure out what the fuck was going on and then ended up getting bodyblocked by a combination of our own guys, a KO'd guy and enemies lol
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Orphic » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:42 am

Song 10/10
Orphic

Postby NOOBY93 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:42 am

canadian richfags with their 15 FPS, meanwhile i was trying to click on something with my 2 FPS

loftar wtf are you doing
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby Headshot » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:45 am

Yep. Fps drop starts to be a problem. Anyway it was good fight. How many was from your side?
World 3 - Vitterstad | Headhunter [Lawspeaker]
World 4 - AD/Sparta | VIII The Justice [Fighter]
World 5 - Vitterstad | Headhunter [Founder]
Hafen 8 - Core | Headhunt [Founder]
Hafen 10 - Dis | Dominar Morghoul [Council]
Hafen 12 - Wild West Exodus | Headshot [Lawspeaker]
Headshot

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:46 am

Headshot wrote:Yep. Fps drop starts to be a problem. Anyway it was good fight. How many was from your side?

ChildhoodObesity

Postby jordancoles » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:49 am

NOOBY93 wrote:canadian richfags with their 15 FPS, meanwhile i was trying to click on something with my 2 FPS

loftar wtf are you doing

Lel

If I'm boating around I might have 60-80 fps depending on the area but if there are like 4-5 characters and 3 boats moving on my screen that drops to 25-35 instantly and in big fights like this it's basically trash :(

I'm still not sure why we would need to spend $5000 on a PC just to play the game with any sort of meaningful interaction going on

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby julian12it » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:51 am

Autism strikes again!

Goes to show that DIS can't open gates.
julian12it

Next

Return to The Moot