How to send Fire&Ice running with one simple trick!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: How to send Fire&Ice running with one simple trick!

Postby Teleskop » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:36 am

Zeler wrote:
Astarisk wrote:
Ozzy123 wrote:Image

Nice lp u got there rawrzi

Yeah, I know how to play the game and don't need to leech others xD

Ye, good that you know how to grind, too bad you don't know how to fight Xd

rekt
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby julian12it » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:29 am

Yeah haha, such a bad fighter, when you get blocked and couldn't click because of lag and get piled on. What a bad fighter.
julian12it

Postby jordancoles » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:58 am

Big fights like this really just come down to pc performance, dogpiles and rotating a few choice moves

You know... between client crashes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:40 am

infectedking wrote:Need the FPS issue sorted out and we can enjoy PVP again,

TBH, if it's fixed, more people will just show up to the fight until it is a 1 FPS shitshow again, but hey, that's a good thing, I think, as it means more people are playing the game.

I'll use CCP as proof that improving server and client performance to allow more people to participate in big fights is a way to improve subscription numbers. ;)

Back to an earlier post by MightySheep... If fighters of the other factions aren't trained any better than to know this... no wonder Dis running the server. ¦]
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby NOOBY93 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:13 am

MagicManICT wrote:

TBH, if it's fixed, more people will just show up to the fight until it is a 1 FPS shitshow again, but hey, that's a good thing, I think, as it means more people are playing the game.

I'll use CCP as proof that improving server and client performance to allow more people to participate in big fights is a way to improve subscription numbers. ;)

Back to an earlier post by MightySheep... If fighters of the other factions aren't trained any better than to know this... no wonder Dis running the server. ¦]

What? No that's not how it works. Factions don't base the number of people they take to a fight on keeping the game from lagging. They bring as many people as they can and then it lags. If FPS was fixed the only difference would be the fights would actually be fights instead of slideshows that occasionally end in the "You died" picture.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby shadowchris » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:31 am

MagicManICT wrote:

This is partially false. Combat alts are actually useful than just "causing lag". Combat alts are useful for many outside of combat reasons like porting back bodies, body blocking and simply striking fear in others because of numbers.
W8 HLTU W9 Tartarus,Alfheimer,Niflheim W10 RiP, Dis
shadowchris

Postby jordancoles » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:42 am

We really need some sort of system which would restrict what gear can be worn based on stats. Atm a fresh spawn can slap on a dhelm/ctc/b12 and look like an established main

It's really hard to tell the difference between 1 ua rage alts and mains without punching them and that's easier said than done in a 30vs30 with low fps and people running around all over the place

The current state of combat is who can bring the most player bodies to the fight and who can disorient the other side better
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Teleskop » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:46 am

jordancoles wrote:We really need some sort of system which would restrict what gear can be worn based on stats. Atm a fresh spawn can slap on a dhelm/ctc/b12 and look like an established main

It's really hard to tell the difference between 1 ua rage alts and mains without punching them and that's easier said than done in a 30vs30 with low fps and people running around all over the place

The current state of combat is who can bring the most player bodies to the fight and who can disorient the other side better

make armor impair your movement unless you have enough str!~!!
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:03 pm

Don't take much to get to 50 in any stat. IMO, that's still "combat alt" territory, but it's more than "No effort."

I think you all missed the point of my post. If the game performance improves enough to get more than 20 people on the combat field at once, more people will be interested in joining the combat, thus more people will show up, thus lagging the game back out again. Sheesh. Quit being such pessimists. :lol:
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot