Sprucecap killers in the south-west

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Sprucecap killers in the south-west

Postby lacucaracha » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:27 pm

there are diff ppl.

i wudnt kill a sprucecap (unless when they refuse to kin me)
but i would fight a geared dude (tho bear cape isnt a gear)
lacucaracha

Postby ASprucecap » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:00 pm

Does anyone have any leads who these people could be? I heard there was a Dis raid in the form of a ring around the map a couple of days ago...
ASprucecap

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:05 pm

One suggestion I would make as an option is simply to move from the area so that you do not have to deal with them. Vengence is an option but it requires a good amount of work or some savviness of who you can trust to keep their words (and not post pictures of dead alts claiming it is the culprit).

(then again someone named ASpruceCap implies they have been playing Haven and Hearth before...)
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

Postby ASprucecap » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:58 pm

I simply wanted the forum name since I've always been a hermit
ASprucecap

Postby pedorlee » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:32 pm

Patchouli_Knowledge wrote:One suggestion I would make as an option is simply to move from the area so that you do not have to deal with them. Vengence is an option but it requires a good amount of work or some savviness of who you can trust to keep their words (and not post pictures of dead alts claiming it is the culprit).

(then again someone named ASpruceCap implies they have been playing Haven and Hearth before...)

Vengeance implies an army or nidbanes.
Nidbanes wont work and an army wont 2 if you arent Dis because as soon as you aproach to your enemy a horde of alarm alts will be surrounding the area. Strategy doesnt mean a thing if you arent mechanicaly abusing the game. Thats the only thing that matters in haven rite now.
And titties. Titties allways are important if you arent an auroch lover.
pedorlee

Postby Zeler » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:44 pm

pedorlee wrote:
Patchouli_Knowledge wrote:One suggestion I would make as an option is simply to move from the area so that you do not have to deal with them. Vengence is an option but it requires a good amount of work or some savviness of who you can trust to keep their words (and not post pictures of dead alts claiming it is the culprit).

Vengeance implies an army or nidbanes.
Nidbanes wont work and an army wont 2 if you arent Dis because as soon as you aproach to your enemy a horde of alarm alts will be surrounding the area. Strategy doesnt mean a thing if you arent mechanicaly abusing the game. Thats the only thing that matters in haven rite now.
And titties. Titties allways are important if you arent an auroch lover.

The thing is that Dis dosent use alarm bots, our enemies does tho xd
Zeler

Postby Aceb » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:47 pm

Yep. There's enough good & legit warriors on DIS side, they do not need alert bots. As much as I hate to admit this actually... or maybe actually not. One day, this chicken will become a warrior (hopefully) so there will be a plenty of fun.

I hope?
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby pedorlee » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:48 pm

The thing is that I only mentioned Dis to say that armies doesnt matter if you aren't Dis.
Our enemies use that kind of shit.
I dont know what you use 2 different that bots tbh.
pedorlee

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:36 am

Aceb wrote:Yep. There's enough good & legit warriors on DIS side, they do not need alert bots. As much as I hate to admit this actually... or maybe actually not. One day, this chicken will become a warrior (hopefully) so there will be a plenty of fun.

I hope?

Two words: Hyrule Cucco.
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

Postby Direkled » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:56 am

NOOBY93 wrote:
Direkled wrote:
Pupsi wrote:Stop wearing spruce cap

This actually worked really well for me in w7. I had shit combat stats but since I walked around with a bear cape, bandit's mask and necromancer robe, people just ran away or hearthed away when they saw me. Lots of raiders will avoid you if you simply look like you can fight back even though you can't.

This makes no sense, 99% raiders will attack you specifically because you have capable-looking gear, and ignore you if you're a sprucecap. Raiders are generally looking for a fight, not sprucecap kills (although some players from Dis occasionally go around killing sprucecaps for some reason)

We've had very different experiences with raiders then because I remember my sprucecap self coming out of my one log cabin in my tiny claim and seeing a guy there who then punched the shit out of me. He could have been after my prized low quality bear hide that I had obtained after slinging rocks at a bear for a very long time ( Jorb please bring back marksmanship ) but I highly doubt it. My recently murdered neighbour also doesn't look like he had anything of value.
Direkled

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot