North-East killers

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

North-East killers

Postby Barbamaus » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:22 am

For those living in the area, or for whoever likes to go after murderers as a marshal or something, beware of the people living at (112,-75) by the lake. It's a small settlement, I've seen only 2 people online, but there's 4 hearthfires. A friend of mine was killed today there by two of them. He was going by on a horse, they began chasing and for some reason he couldn't move the horse anymore. They got him knocked him out, and after a brief pause decided to kill him. The murder happened around (111,-76), close to their place. Both had swords.

So friendly players keep clear from there if you don't want to get killed for nothing as my dear friend, Hobo Habilis. RIP
Barbamaus

Re: North-East killers

Postby Zachary09 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:15 am

They startled your friends' horse. IMO he should have just dismantled and ran far, far away with as much water as he had.
Zachary09

Postby MrGemini » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:43 am

RIP
Greetings, Gemini & Tinkababe

jorb wrote:Given your obvious merits I'm not convinced that that's a loss, but... you would be more helpful if you stated what it is you dislike about this, and why. I can't do much with "QQstopkillinggaembye".
MrGemini

Postby Barbamaus » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:47 pm

Zachary09 wrote:They startled your friends' horse. IMO he should have just dismantled and ran far, far away with as much water as he had.

Yeah that's what I thought, but we are kinda new to the game and didn't know it was possible from afar. The horse was a trade to us, for some curios, from a nice neighbour.

What I don't get is why killing him. They could have taken the horse and his stuff when they KOed him
Barbamaus

Postby Aceb » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:34 pm

Barbamaus wrote:
Zachary09 wrote:They startled your friends' horse. IMO he should have just dismantled and ran far, far away with as much water as he had.

Yeah that's what I thought, but we are kinda new to the game and didn't know it was possible from afar. The horse was a trade to us, for some curios, from a nice neighbour.

What I don't get is why killing him. They could have taken the horse and his stuff when they KOed him

Because they can.
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby Ozzy123 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:18 pm

Aceb wrote:Because they can.

God bless you Aceb for developing enough of brain cells to understand that, not even kidding.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Saizouno » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:55 pm

Barbamaus wrote:

The victor decides the fate of the fallen ones.
that will never change
Saizouno

Postby Aceb » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:16 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:
Aceb wrote:Because they can.

God bless you Aceb for developing enough of brain cells to understand that, not even kidding.

A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby avros008 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:13 am

Stay away from akihabara savages.
dafels wrote:the midges are not the problem,
you're the problem
avros008

Postby Antaraner » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:43 pm

is it the lake with 2 salt basins? Today i was rowing my boat come to the lake ask myself who claims the east path off. Now i know guys chsed me got blocked by claim and beaten to death icould iwthstand the first 2 attacks then insta ko. 1 guy had Green leprecaun helm the other winged helm with sword. Real classy hunting spruce cap with sword and helm. Went back my body is gone looks like i not even get my body buried.
I understand when ppl rob your stuff but why exactly murder the guy?
Antaraner

Next

Return to The Moot