one "FAG" down hehe

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: one "FAG" down hehe

Postby dafels » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:05 pm

so is it possible to aggro someone with autohearth since the newest changes
dafels

Postby jordancoles » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:43 pm

dafels wrote:so is it possible to aggro someone with autohearth since the newest changes

Probably not without a horse
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby r21187 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:52 pm

Morrighan wrote:
r21187 wrote:...
and btw how can you NOT have heartfire? and what is the use of dont have a heartfire?

You can destroy your own hearth fire or someone else can destroy it given enough strength, the appropriate criminal acts and/or covering it with their personal claim.

Not having a hearth fire is handy when you are trapped somewhere or wanting to explore in a random way. When you log out and back in, the game will usually spawn you randomly in the world. At least that's been my experience.

When you have commited criminal acts, you can't be tracked to a hearth fire if you don't have one.

now that is AWESOME!!!

i like the idea of making my explorer a random explorer that can even make the posibility of a gameplay
ven wrote:After reading this thread I'm considering playing again just to make some metal and buy 22 boats from this guy.

jorb wrote:Ok, will buff.
(Still waiting)
loftar: The inner chaos of the Jorbian mind is hard to conceal. :)
jorb: It's called creative license. You know, that thing you seem to want to apply to logic, grammar and coherence? :)
r21187

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:01 am

dafels wrote:so is it possible to aggro someone with autohearth since the newest changes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2hXINy80Yk with a straight path to the person xd in a real scenario there would be trees blocking u and possibly cliffs and shit so without a horse its not possible and theyll just rawhide and run off and do it in that case lel
ChildhoodObesity

Postby jordancoles » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:09 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2hXINy80Yk with a straight path to the person xd in a real scenario there would be trees blocking u and possibly cliffs and shit so without a horse its not possible and theyll just rawhide and run off and do it in that case lel

Agro distance is also so short that animals get 1 free hit on you before the starting cooldown is up

So thats fun against a moose/bear/walrii
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:17 am

jordancoles wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:

Agro distance is also so short that animals get 1 free hit on you before the starting cooldown is up

So thats fun against a moose/bear/walrii

man i always try to kill some lynxs but theyre running much faster than my horse can and i cant get close enough to aggro them hehehe
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Teleskop » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:26 am

roasted lynx is good agi food for people with low stats like you hahahaha
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:31 am

Teleskop wrote:roasted lynx is good agi food for people with low stats like you hahahaha

i dont eat the meat i just use the bones for my high q bone kiln nerd hehehe!!!
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Teleskop » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:36 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:
Teleskop wrote:roasted lynx is good agi food for people with low stats like you hahahaha

i dont eat the meat i just use the bones for my high q bone kiln nerd hehehe!!!

hahaha sure last time i was sneaking under odditown walls and i saw you arguing with onep for the last piece of roasted lynx!!!
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby jordancoles » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:59 am

>eating roasted meat in 2017

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Previous

Return to The Moot