Albemuth

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Albemuth

Postby Ocerion » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:31 pm

So, some guy attacked my extremely small, out of the way farming village. After a while, with my hunter character I went outside to see how strong they were, and they were quite freaken strong compared to our tiny asses. Anyhow, after they killed my hunter character they informed me that they were paid four pearls to kill us. Now, this is very interesting to me because we've never even seen people really around here, but these dudes? Well this dude mostly...he was strong enough that I believe him, and after he killed me he left after a short conversation. So I'm thinking to myself...what are some nearbye villages, because clearly one of them feels slighted about something, right? Well. The only one I can think of is a place called Albemuth. Which I probably mispelled. So if anyone from that village hired these guys to come smashing things up, please, lets have a conversations. I think it beats an ever escalating series of payments to outsiders to send various raiding groups at eachother in any case.
Ocerion

Re: Albemuth

Postby romovs » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:42 pm

Albemuth guys are peaceful. It's not them.
romovs

Postby Ocerion » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:51 pm

Alright. I'll take your word for it. Kinda makes me feel a bit better knowing it wasn't them, because they are pretty freaken close. Not good having neighbors that close who decide to be hostile. But I've literally encountered no one outside of them. So that makes it all very weird.
Ocerion

Postby LostJustice » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:02 am

When someone says they were paid four pearls to kill you they were bored and just wanted to kill you. People do not have to be close to you either to kill you. The world is quite small and some people are just ass holes.
LostJustice

Postby Ocerion » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:21 am

Maybe. But the guys behavior supports the claim. Though honestly the fact that I've encountered three people ever here, all of them friendly, and none of us have ever left scents does seem to indicate an asshole. I suppose time will tell.
Ocerion

Postby dafels » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:02 pm

Albemuth are pretty cool people 8-)
dafels

Postby Ocerion » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:50 pm

Dunno, haven't met any of them despite being like...feet from them. But I know it definitely wasn't them as their area had scents all over it too when I checked moments after I got done being murdered. Same people left em there. No one hires someone to come mess with their own stuff, and their neighbors. Thats just weird.
Ocerion

Postby LostJustice » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:26 pm

Ocerion wrote: No one hires someone to come mess with their own stuff, and their neighbors. Thats just weird.

There you go, you are now learning.
LostJustice

Postby Gigglepuddy » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:38 pm

i cant help but wonder if this is the smallish raided claim thats mostly dissolved i found today. were you growing some q50 beets, q50 onions, q57 flax, and some like q40 poppies? if so some of your crops are still there and 1 of the claims still remains.
Gigglepuddy

Postby Ocerion » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:01 am

Ahh no that wasn't me, I just made sure everything was secure and kept right on truckin. Unlike a lot of people who are hermits or technically hermits, we're always prepared for the inevitable.
Ocerion

Return to The Moot