Rip The Infamous Sweetheart

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Rip The Infamous Sweetheart

Postby reexar77 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:35 pm

Today i got killed by DIS while hunting boars at the end of the map , they are mighty and many , i was wounded and fled towards the water hoping to get 1 chance of life , died , lost the troll skull i was proud of getting , the life of the heartlands is cruel , it's real and cruel you get killed you die , that's what makes haven special , so GG to the 7 Dudes who came in like a lighting bolt and scared the shit out of me :lol: http://odditown.com/haven/map/#x=-115.57&y=117.76&zoom=9 location of death , hour 5:20 PM UTC+2
Rip my beautiful Troll slayer , may you get sucked my valkyrie's while you throw your tankard towards another 10 trolls laughing how retarded badgers look , RIP ¦]
The Infamous Alex A.K.A The Lion , The Fallen King , Destroyer of Worlds , Taker of women , Down under criminal , That one guy who forgets to bring his axe , Also lover of kittens and cupcakes , Stalker of mammoths and harvester of moss , Dispatcher of Russians , Rider of Buttstalion , Basement troll , Slayer of honeybuns , Romanian bane of nature
reexar77

Re: Rip The Infamous Sweetheart

Postby Jacobian123 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:04 pm

Badgers? What about lynx? Those look way worse imo.
W3-W8 - Hermit
W9 - (Ex)-Leader of Vidarrheim

Image Image Image
Jacobian123

Postby ZBoysInHeat » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:22 pm

Rest in peace, dear brother. You will be missed in jorvaskr. Feast in the halls of Valhalla
ZBoysInHeat

Postby shubla » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:20 pm

People in dis and other factions should bury everyone with their skulls.
Then theres higher chance of them not rage-quitting and keeping on playing.
Then you can kill them again soon.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby NOOBY93 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:29 pm

shubla wrote:People in dis and other factions should bury everyone with their skulls.

nobody except dis kills people tbh

a group of russians who kill noobs sprung up recently, we assumed it was AD because why would dis waste time killing noobs this late into the world?...

turns out it's dis xd
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby reexar77 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:00 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:
shubla wrote:People in dis and other factions should bury everyone with their skulls.

nobody except dis kills people tbh

a group of russians who kill noobs sprung up recently, we assumed it was AD because why would dis waste time killing noobs this late into the world?...

turns out it's dis xd

watched after death where they took my body , they took it into some huge ass mine galery called the "Basement" inside DIS they dumped my body there , translated that from Russian. :lol:
The Infamous Alex A.K.A The Lion , The Fallen King , Destroyer of Worlds , Taker of women , Down under criminal , That one guy who forgets to bring his axe , Also lover of kittens and cupcakes , Stalker of mammoths and harvester of moss , Dispatcher of Russians , Rider of Buttstalion , Basement troll , Slayer of honeybuns , Romanian bane of nature
reexar77

Return to The Moot