Toxic players

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Toxic players

Postby Demon-seed62 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:42 pm

I started playing this game with the full understanding that it contains an element of PVP. What really sucks is the players that raid and destroy my compound and characters over and over for what are ultimately low-quality items. Seriously, if you've played long enough to be able to destroy my palisades with a sledgehammer, are my few bars of quality 12 cast iron really going to aid you in your game? It makes the game unplayable for me. Whats the point of wasting a week trying to level a toon up just to be able to mine, just to watch it all vanish in an instant? If you are one of these players, you might want to rethink your strategy. You are simply driving people away from the game entirely.
Demon-seed62

Re: Toxic players

Postby shubla » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:53 pm

screw noobs
learn to play pleb
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Bass90 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:00 pm

You need to build up a claim better a village claim too
Than you need more layers of palisade or better brickwall

And maybe you need to move because you're living to close to any factions that's all possible

And at least you can try to find a group of players for you
More people=more safe

Just 1single bar of iron is enough to bash inside your home because you need only a wrakingball and 24h to go inside your place...
Bass90

Postby viznew » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:03 pm

playing in a group and joining a good faction will help alot i mostly played alone till this world and wow game is much better in group thou there is risk with a good group its worth it

location seems to be your biggest issues here id bet (if want i can guide to spot of relative safty)
ImageImage
viznew

Postby reexar77 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:44 pm

Also if you have a claim it takes around a week to take the whole shield down cause of the current way siedge works , or 3 days of not sleeping at all , but honestly nobody would bother for a small place to do that , if you have problems with raiders and such setting up a claim and multiple walls does help , but to bash down a wall with just a sledge hammer? those walls were really fresh for a start , walls get harder in 24 hours getting a high soak , breaking walls with a sledge or hands isn't possibile anymore cause of the high soak value buildings have siedge must be started :P :D
The Infamous Alex A.K.A The Lion , The Fallen King , Destroyer of Worlds , Taker of women , Down under criminal , That one guy who forgets to bring his axe , Also lover of kittens and cupcakes , Stalker of mammoths and harvester of moss , Dispatcher of Russians , Rider of Buttstalion , Basement troll , Slayer of honeybuns , Romanian bane of nature
reexar77

Postby Kaios » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:00 pm

If someone is doing the full 5k damage per hour it only takes 13-14 hours if you account for the natural regeneration of the shield, bit longer if the shield is being repaired with brimstone.
Kaios

Postby Demon-seed62 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:18 pm

That's all fine and good, but they have already taken everything of any value and now are simply trolling me.
Demon-seed62

Postby viznew » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:30 pm

my very 1st plot i built a small a little spot i was learning game but everyday i came back my house was distoryed and everything bashed but i went on kinda un aware what was happening as i was super noob then after a trip away i came back and there on a horse with sombrero was a guy distorying my stuff i calmly walked up even walked around he say nothing just kept bashing stuff i then asked why and he said why not, i asked him to stop and leave he say when im done ill go but ill be back tomarrow, lol honestly the nicest asshole iv met lol but damn them trolls i feel ya
ImageImage
viznew

Postby Valten21 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:02 pm

Listen you little fucking disease I don't give a fuck what you think or say I've got a mother fucking gun and its judgement day
You may have foiled the plans of BAD-EVIL this time, but there is no rest for the wicked.
Valten21

Postby Ysh » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:12 pm

Trust no men. Build wall. Get good or get out.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Next

Return to The Moot