Akihabara, what is everyones take on them?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Akihabara, what is everyones take on them?

Postby SANICHEGEHOGE » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:14 am

Aceb wrote:
SANICHEGEHOGE wrote:
uncleseano wrote:Title, they are all around my area, seem like a good group of lads. Was thinking about joining.

Any sordid history I should be aware of first?

They attacked a Korean village. Or at least somebody who lives in it.


Well, even if it was attack, I felt more defended by it as Korean village warrior(s) have been attacking (indirectly) place where I live, destroying my fresh clay claim =(.

No the village doesn't have a warrior char as far as I've heard strangely. And I haven't heard of them attacking, strange.
Ysh wrote:If rock is inside head I think what hits him is rock not sling.
User avatar
SANICHEGEHOGE
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 1:03 am
Location: somewhere i think

Re: Akihabara, what is everyones take on them?

Postby Onep » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:46 am

Isn't Akihabara a bunch of the old Amish Paradise fellas? If so, they're probably a bunch of top lads if you're on their side.
“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
User avatar
Onep
 
Posts: 2530
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:59 pm
Location: Walwus

Re: Akihabara, what is everyones take on them?

Postby Aceb » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:55 am

SANICHEGEHOGE wrote:...


Strange or not, I did not find anywhere the char who did it so, everything is possible. It's haven after all.
I've once traveled whole world.
Image
Pfft, who needs boats in W11 https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/a ... svvp9.webm
since granger is no mo(d)re, I'm back
User avatar
Aceb
 
Posts: 1605
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:34 pm
Location: #returned_to_the_lobby

Re: Akihabara, what is everyones take on them?

Postby Ozzy123 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:57 am

im the akihabara lawspeaker hello how can i help you
Confirmed best farmer in the game

epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke


viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
User avatar
Ozzy123
 
Posts: 2318
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:27 pm

Re: Akihabara, what is everyones take on them?

Postby Aceb » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:00 am

Ozzy123 wrote:im the akihabara lawspeaker hello how can i help you


Sorry, I do not speak polish.
I've once traveled whole world.
Image
Pfft, who needs boats in W11 https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/a ... svvp9.webm
since granger is no mo(d)re, I'm back
User avatar
Aceb
 
Posts: 1605
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:34 pm
Location: #returned_to_the_lobby

Re: Akihabara, what is everyones take on them?

Postby Ozzy123 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:02 am

Aceb wrote:
Ozzy123 wrote:im the akihabara lawspeaker hello how can i help you


Sorry, I do not speak polish.


neither do I
Confirmed best farmer in the game

epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke


viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
User avatar
Ozzy123
 
Posts: 2318
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:27 pm

Re: Akihabara, what is everyones take on them?

Postby infectedking » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:31 pm

Onep wrote:Isn't Akihabara a bunch of the old Amish Paradise fellas? If so, they're probably a bunch of top lads if you're on their side.

indeed they are.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
User avatar
infectedking
 
Posts: 1472
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:59 am

Re: Akihabara, what is everyones take on them?

Postby MrPunchers » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:29 pm

It's a cool Aug skin but it's like 1.7k at Factory New.
Suck me good and hard thru my jorts
User avatar
MrPunchers
 
Posts: 1680
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:54 am
Location: Where do you think?

Re: Akihabara, what is everyones take on them?

Postby SANICHEGEHOGE » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:54 am

MrPunchers wrote:It's a cool Aug skin but it's like 1.7k at Factory New.

oh hardy har har
Ysh wrote:If rock is inside head I think what hits him is rock not sling.
User avatar
SANICHEGEHOGE
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 1:03 am
Location: somewhere i think

Previous

Return to The Moot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest