Zone 2 Act 3: Dog Kennel Zone

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Zone 2 Act 3: Dog Kennel Zone

Postby DDDsDD999 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:33 am

It was just another day for Bunsey the Hedgehog. He was picking at his quills when he sensed a familiar presence. Bunsey turned around and stared Willy down. Willy began sputtering out something but Bunsey would have nothing of it. Bunsey shot up and began pushing Willy out. “This is my home now, I’m done with the Hedgehog Fighting Force, that part of my life is behind me.”

Bunsey had pushed him to the porch when Willy turned around. “You know I wouldn’t ask if I didn’t need you.” Bunsey didn’t speak nor seem to blink, but he might be listening. Willy continued stammering out a response. “W-we were planning on umm...raiding the dogs.” Willy thought he saw Bunsey’s eye twitch, but couldn’t tell. He took this as encouragement. “Umm, y-yeah. W-we know where they’re storing all their realm buffs!”

Willy let out a sigh, and ran his hands down the wheels of his wheel-chair. With new found confidence Willy looked up from the ground, and plainly stated: “We’re bringing you out of retirement Bunsey. We need you.” Willy noticed Bunsey blink and start to move his mouth. “One last job?” Willy nodded in agreement. “One last job.” Bunsey grabbed the handles on Willy’s wheelchair and began the fastest sprint he could manage. “TO DOG KENNEL ZONE!”

Bunsey looked around. The squad was all here. Cayur was cleaning potato crumbs out of his quills. Ziggy and Onep were in the corner smoking cigarettes and listening to UBRDARK METAL. Skrety was making bird sounds with a gang of parrots. Willy had fallen out of his wheel-chair and was struggling to get back up. Bunsey could feel one of his autistic fits come on but resisted the urge. He was here for one final job, and that was it.

Willy explained that the entire Hedgehog Fighting Force was trying to tear down the Dog Kennel’s walls, but for some reason they just weren’t strong enough. “With you here, we have the whole squad, and can tear down walls like the old days!” The group had a chili-dog lunch and got to work!

It had been several hours, and no progress was made. Everyone let out a sigh. Cayur was nibbling on his potato through his tears. Willy held a tight grip on his wheel-chair’s arm-rest, with his head in his lap, muttering something. The whole Hedgehog Fighting Force was disheartened. Bunsey thought he had put in all he could. But deep down, he knew he was holding back. Bunsey looked around and saw the depressing scene. He knew what he must do.

Bunsey began walking towards the wall. Skrety looked up from the parrots who were trying to comfort him. Bunsey clenched his fist and began spinning in an autistic fit of rage. The earth under him began to tear and split. The Hedgehog Fighting Force could feel the sheer power at which Bunsey was spinning and looked towards him. When all eyes were on him, Bunsey smashed into the wall.

“I think I see a crack in the wall!” exclaimed Cayur, still covered in potato crumbs. Bunsey wasn’t done there however. Bunsey continued his assault until the wall crumbled into a pile of dust. The Hedgehog Fighting Force jumped up and cheered for Bunsey. However Bunsey knew he had unlocked his inner power. He couldn’t control himself. Bunsey unleashed a bone-chillingly autistic screech and launched himself at everything inside the kennel.

Bunsey started throwing himself at the cairns and statues. In seconds the entire kennel was levelled.

Bunsey lay on the heap of destroyed rubble, transformed back to his former self. The Hedgehog Fighting Force gathered around and lifted him up. They were bringing him back to his home. It was his final job.

Video here
Last edited by DDDsDD999 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
DDDsDD999

Re: Zone 2 Act 3: Dog Kennel Zone

Postby Securis » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:44 am

And why? Imma lost all my buffs. Me and my friend just a peacefull farmer and miner. You monster
Securis

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:45 am

theres some other realms with real nice buffs :D (even better than what dis used to have)
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Securis » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:47 am

But im so lazy. I have so much stuff and don't want move out
Securis

Postby Onep » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:50 am

Securis wrote:But im so lazy. I have so much stuff and don't want move out

git gud shitter
“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
Onep

Postby MrPunchers » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:50 am

Securis wrote:And why? Imma lost all my buffs. Me and my friend just a peacefull farmer and miner. You monster

Nice fake one post account DIS. In case you are a real noob then move to Hedgehugs they have much better buffs.
Suck me good and hard thru my jorts
MrPunchers

Postby Securis » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:52 am

MrPunchers wrote:Nice fake one post account DIS. In case you are a real noob then move to Hedgehugs they have much better buffs.

Moving is so hard with all my stuff.
Securis

Postby kngbby » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:06 am

hehehe nice story!!
kngbby

Postby infectedking » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:07 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:theres some other realms with real nice buffs :D (even better than what dis used to have)

maybe Dis would like to get claimed for the buffs :D
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby Riou1231 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:10 am

Where will I get q150+ swans now? :(
I like apple juice.
Riou1231

Next

Return to The Moot