Zone 2 Act 3: Dog Kennel Zone

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Zone 2 Act 3: Dog Kennel Zone

Postby ISKRA » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:09 pm

Sevenless wrote:Can we all just appreciate that the realm buffs have made random hermits miss Dis?

I never thought I'd see that happen.

i admit it, also if NK lost their buffs by some faction, then another random hermits will miss their buffs.
W6-one of leading members of S.I.A.B
W7-Cheiftain of Kastepo
W9-last slav of FnIKorean
W10-FnI chieftain/slav of KoreanAlliance
W11-just lad in tymas
W12-gopnikboi with bricks in KoA thugplot

show us ur brick art - http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=50469

ISKRA

Postby Kaios » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:16 pm

Sevenless wrote:Can we all just appreciate that the realm buffs have made random hermits miss Dis?

I never thought I'd see that happen.

I do feel a little bad for the hermits complaining but maybe a village/faction shouldn't go and cover half the map with their kingdom in the first place if they weren't ever going to do anything to help their realm members.

Irrek wrote:terrible meme

wastes time making really bad meme, jokes about dead game
Kaios

Postby Ozzy123 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:45 pm

dafels wrote:
iamahh wrote:So W10's dead and DiS retired

bro, ladygoo and her shitters are always playing, she just goes silent so everyone thinks they quit when her shit is getting pushed in like its been in past worlds 6-9

damn u got me davis, in fact im getting stats everyday hehe

tirioll wrote:Good story, as always!

But yes, why was there zero resistance? No more humans in Dis left playing, the entire realm was supported by bots and claimed villages?

After the first 3 months we reached the end game and noone wanted to fight against us so people started quitting, most of DIS played mainly for PVP with other factions and when other factions got stomped.. there was nothing to do. Right now they can raid our dead villages and brag about that, but noone plays there anymore except for some people that aren't even warriors. So basically Hedgehugs are only raiding peacefull farmers that lived in DIS and peacefull hermits/noobs that lived around DIS, becouse warriors quit months ago.

ISKRA wrote:look at the clean lands and game still holds 230+ ppls.
but no abusers and liars in that picture.
how neat isnt it, old chum?

I can see some bot abusers that got all their industry and stats using bots in the picture tho ¦]

That's how the raid looked for us xD :

Speaking for myself and my group (polska crev) - we were playing Haven only for PVP and with lastest changes to PVP combat gives 0 pleasure, there is no "adrenaline rush" becouse of no permadeath, the movement changes also ruined it. Not even talking about that stupid coin stacking cooldown and being forced to use quick barrage to stack coins. I really hope devs will change that before next world.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Scruffy » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:43 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:
dafels wrote:
iamahh wrote:So W10's dead and DiS retired

bro, ladygoo and her shitters are always playing, she just goes silent so everyone thinks they quit when her shit is getting pushed in like its been in past worlds 6-9

damn u got me davis, in fact im getting stats everyday hehe

tirioll wrote:Good story, as always!

But yes, why was there zero resistance? No more humans in Dis left playing, the entire realm was supported by bots and claimed villages?

After the first 3 months we reached the end game and noone wanted to fight against us so people started quitting, most of DIS played mainly for PVP with other factions and when other factions got stomped.. there was nothing to do. Right now they can raid our dead villages and brag about that, but noone plays there anymore except for some people that aren't even warriors. So basically Hedgehugs are only raiding peacefull farmers that lived in DIS and peacefull hermits/noobs that lived around DIS, becouse warriors quit months ago.

ISKRA wrote:look at the clean lands and game still holds 230+ ppls.
but no abusers and liars in that picture.
how neat isnt it, old chum?

I can see some bot abusers that got all their industry and stats using bots in the picture tho ¦]

That's how the raid looked for us xD :

Speaking for myself and my group (polska crev) - we were playing Haven only for PVP and with lastest changes to PVP combat gives 0 pleasure, there is no "adrenaline rush" becouse of no permadeath, the movement changes also ruined it. Not even talking about that stupid coin stacking cooldown and being forced to use quick barrage to stack coins. I really hope devs will change that before next world.

you're playing a dead game friend
[3:31:54 PM] Dāvis: ye, theres some times you go upwards in your situations and theres times when you go downwards
Scruffy

Postby Sollar » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:31 pm

Meh. I left cupboards worth of salt, crystals, stuff that i bought with real money, pearls, etc. At this point I only check the forums for patches and hopefully the world reset announcement. There is only one thread I'd love to see Hedgehugs pull up. - Apocalypse. Good luck in pulling something to end the world faster - that'd get my attention and utmost respect.
Sollar

Postby kngbby » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:43 pm

yea but they had no idea that it's actually all of the buff statues being challenged, not a random cairn eks dee
kngbby

Postby NOOBY93 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:08 pm

Our discord atm
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:17 pm

i never said this
ChildhoodObesity

Postby NOOBY93 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:23 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:i never said this

pull that fidget spinner out of ur ass fgt u said this for sure
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby Aurelius69 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:24 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:Speaking for myself and my group (polska crev) - we were playing Haven only for PVP and with lastest changes to PVP combat gives 0 pleasure, there is no "adrenaline rush" becouse of no permadeath, the movement changes also ruined it. Not even talking about that stupid coin stacking cooldown and being forced to use quick barrage to stack coins. I really hope devs will change that before next world.

I read a lot of criticism regarding this topic, and not for a change also regarding the devs :(
My impression is that this game isn't a pure pvp and when a guy just gets a kick out of it he's in the wrong place... with a game of this deph, in lore, construction, management, comunity, etc... there's always very "focus" players that only like to hunt and prey to conquer?!?!?!
Makes me think of real life really... to bad we don't have 2 great Devs to chizel the ride also. :twisted:
Welcome to the aggravating world of Murphy's Law... "whatever can go wrong will go wrong!"
Murphy's Law taps into our tendency to dwell on the negative and overlook the positive...
It seems to poke fun at us for being such hotheads, and it uses the mathematical rules of probability to support itself.
Aurelius69

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot