Boy Oh Boy

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Boy Oh Boy

Postby zxccx7x » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:30 pm

Here I find myself, again, after 2 years. I was just viewing the Hearthstone Vault legacy threads for W3, and W4, and man I really miss what this game used to be. I'm getting bored with some of the games I've been playing recently, and decided to see how things have been going here. I'm a legacy player, back from W1, although I don't remember which account I used to hit up In Congress with for shenanigans. I was part of the old MIRIGOD KILLSQUAD aka Goonies & 4chan, survived the AD raids, killed plenty of russians, and skullfucked even more randos. I really had a field day with this game back in its' prime.

So how goes it now? What's the PVP scene like? Is the game so developed you can't really make an impact anywhere anymore?
Shout out to anyone who knows Sabinati, burgingham, Potjeh, Rage, deadlift_pro

I don't get to play much, and the custom clients crash constantly, but I'm at least making some progress. Once I get a better feel for the game I might seek out a city to join, but as it stands I'm having fun relearning the game on my own.
Last edited by zxccx7x on Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
zxccx7x

Re: Boy Oh Boy

Postby blank » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:34 pm

Welcome back :D lots of new updates including the one i love the most (push-out) where you dont get stuck on every tree you run into anymore. haha
combat has changed since legacy. just do a couple searches for combat, also my buddy Sevenless has alot of good info as well if you wanna send him a DM
blank

Postby zxccx7x » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:37 pm

who are the current factions? Because if there's some legacy players still around I consider a good deal of them to be low down dirty fags, and I won't associate myself with such heathans.
zxccx7x

Postby blank » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:39 pm

hmm, idk but i can tell you #Disisdead ;) :lol:
blank

Postby zxccx7x » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:40 pm

DIS was retarded as fuck, and I had no qualms about griefing them. I used 2 characters name Seven and Alpha who were 4000+ UA and 5000+ STR in the last H&H world before quitting.
zxccx7x

Postby ven » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:42 pm

zxccx7x wrote:survived the AD raids, killed plenty of russians, and skullfucked even more randos.

AD no longer relevant, dis russians were wiped out, no longer possible to kill randos unless they're fresh noobs.

Pushout mechanics made this a whole new game, there's about 4x different animals and some 3x different clothing items, plus kingdoms, market mechanics, large ships, horses, shields, low magic and few more neat stuff.
Venator
ven

Postby NOOBY93 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:43 pm

zxccx7x wrote:who are the current factions? Because if there's some legacy players still around I consider a good deal of them to be low down dirty fags, and I won't associate myself with such heathans.

AD that you know of has broken up so some are in "AD", some are in Dis, some are in Hedgehugs.

Hedgehugs is some ex-AD, some Odditown, and some ex-Dis

Dis is some ex-AD people, mostly original Dis players though

Combat is pretty lame in and of itself and there's no permadeath anymore pretty much, which could be a good thing in the future after some updates

AD is just trash "loyalists" as I like to call them, Koya doesn't play anymore, they're led by Sveta I think
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby zxccx7x » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:44 pm

as dumb as koya was, that boy was a riot. it was so easy to jerk his chain, and we baited him into a shit village, and killed him so many times.
I'm still prepping JRTE, and I see Amber is the go-to for custom client?
zxccx7x

Postby NOOBY93 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:45 pm

yea I hope you have a good computer though, the optimization in this game is dog
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby blank » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:15 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:
zxccx7x wrote:who are the current factions? Because if there's some legacy players still around I consider a good deal of them to be low down dirty fags, and I won't associate myself with such heathans.

AD that you know of has broken up so some are in "AD", some are in Dis, some are in Hedgehugs.

Hedgehugs is some ex-AD, some Odditown, and some ex-Dis

Dis is some ex-AD people, mostly original Dis players though

Combat is pretty lame in and of itself and there's no permadeath anymore pretty much, which could be a good thing in the future after some updates

AD is just trash "loyalists" as I like to call them, Koya doesn't play anymore, they're led by Sveta I think

Pssh, Trash?? the disrespect.. lol show the OGs alil more respect bro
blank

Next

Return to The Moot