Boy Oh Boy

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Boy Oh Boy

Postby spawningmink » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:06 am

NOOBY93 wrote:
spawningmink wrote:we would be shitting on everyone and pulling the top pranks like the old times

for reference this is how AD plays https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYmykjr9R3k

"we would be shitting on everyone" while you play like retards and have shit quality grinders, you're under the wrong impression if you truly believe it

spawningmink wrote:every "Core" AD player has quit

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/no-true-scotsman

This is the same shit Ozzy tries to pull, it's the same 10 people who quit before anyone else every single world then call themselves "core" and call the game dead, every single world, get a fucking grip

https://streamable.com/q04yl what is a cliff??

this was one fight, im sure being a man involved in faction fights such as yourself even knows that sometimes ganks go wrong and reinforcements port in... last world we dominated, got our vault nuked and still came back to fuck people up. every faction looses fights where they out number the enemy by a lot lmao this world ozzy tracked like 6 AP and killed them with 2 guys so idk what ur point is, AD was doing pretty damn good the last 2 world considering
A: We dont bot
B: had maybe 10 warriors (4 at the end of the world, still beating DIS 4vs10-15
C: didnt grind amazing stats

If you dissagree saying we sucked or were not actively winning fights/getting kills then youre just being an idiot.

This world was the only world AD fell to shit and we all agreed to it, stop beating the dead horse my friend
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:34 am

spawningmink wrote:this was one fight, im sure being a man involved in faction fights such as yourself even knows that sometimes ganks go wrong and reinforcements port in... last world we dominated, got our vault nuked and still came back to fuck people up. every faction looses fights where they out number the enemy by a lot lmao this world ozzy tracked like 6 AP and killed them with 2 guys so idk what ur point is, AD was doing pretty damn good the last 2 world considering
A: We dont bot
B: had maybe 10 warriors (4 at the end of the world, still beating DIS 4vs10-15
C: didnt grind amazing stats

If you dissagree saying we sucked or were not actively winning fights/getting kills then youre just being an idiot.

This world was the only world AD fell to shit and we all agreed to it, stop beating the dead horse my friend

i dont think u guys had too great of a world last world...... unless ur counting ganking some some scrubs at the end of the world................................... anyways i didnt see you guys reking dis 4v10 i saw u getting downed by aurelie and i remember we had a 3v4 fight with u and killed 2 of u killed 2 of us heh.. it was cayur and michaels 1st time even fighting in this combat system and they had like 300ua and 400 attributes!!! i believe mulders skull was more than double their combined lp xd anyways even if AD did some cool stuff it was like davis mulder and sacraer ur like their cheerleader!!! JUST TBH THO in w9 u guys were rekt pretty fast early on and no one heard from u guys for months and in w8 which was a shit world tbh but you guys also werent heard of FOR MONTHS i wouldnt call this domination!!!
ChildhoodObesity

Postby kaizokuroof » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:50 am

Can you really be counted as AD if the glorious leader is no longer running it? I'd say it's a different village, under a stolen name! The true AD lives on in Legacy~~~
I had a retardedly huge signature and have gotten this embarrassing replacement to show for it.
kaizokuroof

Postby ALWAYS » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:21 pm

I remembered my original account name lol
ALWAYS

Postby jordancoles » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:52 pm

ALWAYS wrote:I remembered my original account name lol

Oh wow, haven't seen you since w5
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Onep » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:50 pm

fucking wonderful
“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
Onep

Postby SANICHEGEHOGE » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:53 am

ven wrote:
zxccx7x wrote:survived the AD raids, killed plenty of russians, and skullfucked even more randos.

AD no longer relevant, dis russians were wiped out, no longer possible to kill randos unless they're fresh noobs.

Pushout mechanics made this a whole new game, there's about 4x different animals and some 3x different clothing items, plus kingdoms, market mechanics, large ships, horses, shields, low magic and few more neat stuff.

Alot more than just a few more neat stuff
Ysh wrote:If rock is inside head I think what hits him is rock not sling.
SANICHEGEHOGE

Postby mstya » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:59 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:
zxccx7x wrote:who are the current factions? Because if there's some legacy players still around I consider a good deal of them to be low down dirty fags, and I won't associate myself with such heathans.

AD that you know of has broken up so some are in "AD", some are in Dis, some are in Hedgehugs.

Hedgehugs is some ex-AD, some Odditown, and some ex-Dis

Dis is some ex-AD people, mostly original Dis players though

Combat is pretty lame in and of itself and there's no permadeath anymore pretty much, which could be a good thing in the future after some updates

AD is just trash "loyalists" as I like to call them, Koya doesn't play anymore, they're led by Sveta I think

And you're even more stupid than you seem at first glance
loftar wrote:
God forbid you'd have to encounter people in an MMO
mstya

Postby NightShad3 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:55 pm

zxccx7x wrote:who are the current factions? Because if there's some legacy players still around I consider a good deal of them to be low down dirty fags, and I won't associate myself with such heathans.

i'm from late legacy, i'll do boring things like cooking
NightShad3

Postby Aurelius69 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:07 am

NightShad3 wrote:

i'm from late legacy, i'll do boring things like cooking

LOL ... loved the sarcasm xD
Welcome to the aggravating world of Murphy's Law... "whatever can go wrong will go wrong!"
Murphy's Law taps into our tendency to dwell on the negative and overlook the positive...
It seems to poke fun at us for being such hotheads, and it uses the mathematical rules of probability to support itself.
Aurelius69

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot