Looking to join DIS

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Looking to join DIS

Postby HATE348 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:22 am

Hello to any and all dis members, I'm sure you constantly get people wanting to join the village. I would like to know if the option is open for me to join,im experienced helpful and pull my own weight. Please get back to me if possible... Thank you in advance. -7738
HATE348
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:27 am

Re: Looking to join DIS

Postby jordancoles » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:47 am

HATE348 wrote:I would like to know if the option is open for me to join

Nope
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
User avatar
jordancoles
 
Posts: 13044
Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 6:50 pm
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Re: Looking to join DIS

Postby ctopolon3 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:23 am

i need someone(experienced) to collect dead roosters & hedgedogs, pm me
ctopolon3
 
Posts: 488
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Looking to join DIS

Postby strpk0 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:30 am

jordancoles wrote:
HATE348 wrote:I would like to know if the option is open for me to join

Nope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14
Granger wrote:Fuck off, please go grow yourself some decency.

Image
User avatar
strpk0
 
Posts: 706
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:44 pm

Re: Looking to join DIS

Postby blank » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:12 pm

That's DISgusting. why would you ever wanna do a thing like that?
User avatar
blank
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:53 am

Re: Looking to join DIS

Postby infectedking » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:14 pm

Dis is basically dead my friend, sorry to tell you the bad news. There is like maybe 5-6 active people and they're either too old of members to really care or so new of members to realise they joined the dead side.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
User avatar
infectedking
 
Posts: 1472
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:59 am

Re: Looking to join DIS

Postby Pickard » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:39 pm

HATE348 wrote:Hello to any and all dis members, I'm sure you constantly get people wanting to join the village. I would like to know if the option is open for me to join,im experienced helpful and pull my own weight. Please get back to me if possible... Thank you in advance. -7738

Sorry, but you looks like troll ¦]
Pickard
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:23 pm

Re: Looking to join DIS

Postby Pickard » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:40 pm

infectedking wrote:Dis is basically dead my friend, sorry to tell you the bad news. There is like maybe 5-6 active people and they're either too old of members to really care or so new of members to realise they joined the dead side.

Tell us more
Pickard
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:23 pm

Re: Looking to join DIS

Postby HATE348 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:42 pm

Pickard wrote:
HATE348 wrote:Hello to any and all dis members, I'm sure you constantly get people wanting to join the village. I would like to know if the option is open for me to join,im experienced helpful and pull my own weight. Please get back to me if possible... Thank you in advance. -7738

Sorry, but you looks like troll ¦]

I'm not joking.
HATE348
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:27 am

Re: Looking to join DIS

Postby Kaios » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:46 pm

Pickard wrote:Tell us more


gay village filled with gays also ur gay
User avatar
Kaios
 
Posts: 8340
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:14 am

Next

Return to The Moot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest