Gangsters buys call to fight the northern kingdom

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Gangsters buys call to fight the northern kingdom

Postby mstya » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:01 pm

HolaAmigo wrote:When DIS has fallen nothing changed in NK politics mstya, it was always stated that we are neutral and we never tried to attack anyone or never looked for enemies. But we aren't, as you called NK army "cowardly girls", and when someone destroy our roads, ambushes citizens, make siegecamps near NK villages, makes magnificient brickarts in the shape of dicks on NK territory and challenges our cairns, we try to do our best with what we have.

I'm sorry but I have nothing to do with 50% of what you said here, and I did not pave a stone with any kind of penis ... I think you have more enemies
loftar wrote:
God forbid you'd have to encounter people in an MMO
mstya

Postby stya » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:05 pm

Wait brickart in shape of dicks is nice, I would be grateful to see that around if well done.
stya

Postby mstya » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:11 pm

stya wrote:Wait brickart in shape of dicks is nice, I would be grateful to see that around if well done.

I think Kaios is involved in this xD
Because he loves them so much
loftar wrote:
mstya

Postby HolaAmigo » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:12 pm

mstya wrote:I'm sorry but I have nothing to do with 50% of what you said here, and I did not pave a stone with any kind of penis ... I think you have more enemies

But with other half you do? Okay, you didn't pave a stone with any kind of penis, but guys from your kingdom did. You have nothing to do with that, I have nothing to do with people buying chars in NK. Anyway you see, we aren't forced too look for enemies.
mstya wrote:I just have the honor even in the game.
HolaAmigo

Postby mstya » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:22 pm

HolaAmigo wrote:
mstya wrote:I'm sorry but I have nothing to do with 50% of what you said here, and I did not pave a stone with any kind of penis ... I think you have more enemies

But with other half you do? Okay, you didn't pave a stone with any kind of penis, but guys from your kingdom did. You have nothing to do with that, I have nothing to do with people buying chars in NK. Anyway you see, we aren't forced too look for enemies.

My guys also do not do the same nonsense like poking dick and lure anyone ... we prefer an honest fight, enough to challenge your kingdom that would call you to fight ...
loftar wrote:
mstya

Postby Ganhart » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:31 pm

Why is AD always shows up after all major factions stop playing
Ganhart

Postby mstya » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:41 pm

Ganhart wrote:Why is AD always shows up after all major factions stop playing

Did you mean yourself? Leave the game after 2 months ...But AD left it even earlier ... all his representatives play legacy hehe...
loftar wrote:
mstya

Postby dafels » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:46 pm

good job shitting on these larper shitters sacraer in a 4v10 lol!!!

Kaios wrote:I haven't been playing this boring game lately but whenever I see a nerd talking shit I just can't help myself from telling u that fighting a bunch of larpers means nothing next time join in the fights with the big boys when the world is actually active u fuckin idiot. In fact them going out to fight your titans eating cheese for months now while you sit in walls makes them the opposite of cowardly so stfu!!!!!

sacraer has been playing and dunking kids for the whole world u stupid nigga and he is the only AD member that is playing this shitty game, playing this shitty thing they call combat system lmao
Last edited by dafels on Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dafels

Postby blank » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:51 pm

dafels wrote:good job shitting on these larper shitters sacraer in a 4v10 lol!!!

Kaios wrote:I haven't been playing this boring game lately but whenever I see a nerd talking shit I just can't help myself from telling u that fighting a bunch of larpers means nothing next time join in the fights with the big boys when the world is actually active u fuckin idiot. In fact them going out to fight your titans eating cheese for months now while you sit in walls makes them the opposite of cowardly so stfu!!!!!

sacraer has been playing and dunking kids for the whole world u stupid nigga and he is/was the only AD member that is playing this shitty game right now.

lol there goes Defels , again thinking he knows everything??
blank

Postby dafels » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:52 pm

yeah i know whos playing the game from ad right now and its only sacraer lmao
dafels

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot