Gangsters buys call to fight the northern kingdom

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Gangsters buys call to fight the northern kingdom

Postby jordancoles » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:39 pm

blank wrote:
jordancoles wrote:I saw the cooldown on that take aim at 4 ip and then closed the video

Looks like shit. This wasn't much better though.
https://youtu.be/HaOZn70-SeA

how did you not die?? lol that was atrocious.

Crashed 3 times that fight right in the middle of everyone lol
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Flyrella » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:03 pm

You know guys, lots of people came to the NK because it is friendly and peaceful. Most of them are just farmers etc with low stats who are tired of raids and want just farm for a bit without grinding and are not fighters. What you are doing is just eh like abusing kittens because you are bored :(
You were talking about adrenaline etc, but what adrenaline you are talking about if you raid weaker and less experienced players? But then when you get informed that more fighters are coming, you run away.
I know my words change nothing but what you are doing is just mean and the only thing you could achieve in the end is just empty world
Flyrella

Postby Kaios » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:25 pm

Flyrella wrote:and the only thing you could achieve in the end is just empty world

You're not wrong, a large portion of the player base actually interested in fighting each other end up killing a bunch of people in the early game and then later on they wonder why pvp becomes so stagnant. When any faction large or small is botting straight out the gate or simply just no-lifing it allows them to be in a position where they either out-gear or out-stat the players they are killing so yeah they get that brief time where they are having fun making players quit the game but inevitably they just end up quitting too because there's no one left to kill and honestly it makes the game worse for everyone.
Kaios

Postby tirioll » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:54 pm

mstya wrote:Also you have to admit that some people in this game are just for the sake of PVP and when DIS fell it forces you to look for new enemies in order to fight.

If you really wanted to have interesting PVP, you could have challenged Hedgehugs. Instead you gank a bunch larpers, meh. Cheap brag thread.
tirioll

Postby blank » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:00 pm

tirioll wrote:
mstya wrote:Also you have to admit that some people in this game are just for the sake of PVP and when DIS fell it forces you to look for new enemies in order to fight.

If you really wanted to have interesting PVP, you could have challenged Hedgehugs. Instead you gank a bunch larpers, meh. Cheap brag thread.

hedge and AD are allies, no?
blank

Postby Flyrella » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:13 pm

blank wrote:hedge and AD are allies, no?

Aren't they allies with everyone except the NK? :3
Flyrella

Postby geleorik » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:15 am

Flyrella wrote:You know guys, lots of people came to the NK because it is friendly and peaceful. Most of them are just farmers etc with low stats who are tired of raids and want just farm for a bit without grinding and are not fighters. What you are doing is just eh like abusing kittens because you are bored :(
You were talking about adrenaline etc, but what adrenaline you are talking about if you raid weaker and less experienced players? But then when you get informed that more fighters are coming, you run away.
I know my words change nothing but what you are doing is just mean and the only thing you could achieve in the end is just empty world

Interesting farmers in your country, farmers are hiding stealth?
http://prntscr.com/fvh8cy
And such traces I can find a lot
geleorik

Postby HolaAmigo » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:49 am

I like how "gangsters" are now looking for excuses and reasons why they are acting like gangsters XD
mstya wrote:I just have the honor even in the game.
HolaAmigo

Postby Flyrella » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:06 pm

geleorik wrote:Interesting farmers in your country, farmers are hiding stealth?
http://prntscr.com/fvh8cy
And such traces I can find a lot

Ahaha, would you try to raid hedghugs if scents lead to open to everyone CF market?
Flyrella

Postby mstya » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:12 pm

HolaAmigo wrote:I like how "gangsters" are now looking for excuses and reasons why they are acting like gangsters XD

This is just another proof that you are cowards and not farmers
loftar wrote:
God forbid you'd have to encounter people in an MMO
mstya

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot