Gangsters buys call to fight the northern kingdom

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Gangsters buys call to fight the northern kingdom

Postby mstya » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:47 am

Yesterday we summoned the northern kingdom to fight, after 4 hours they gave us a fight.
That's what came out of it.
2 part there
loftar wrote:
God forbid you'd have to encounter people in an MMO
mstya

Re: Gangsters buys call to fight the northern kingdom

Postby viznew » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:08 am

part two im the guy in the back later i ran from the scene terrified past the gathering army and cowardly ran back to my village and hid lol
ImageImage
viznew

Postby mstya » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:42 am

viznew wrote:part two im the guy in the back later i ran from the scene terrified past the gathering army and cowardly ran back to my village and hid lol

lol we destroyed your ''army'' 4v10
We left only because of the request of friends and not because of your mocked army of cowardly girls
loftar wrote:
mstya

Postby Kaios » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:35 pm

I haven't been playing this boring game lately but whenever I see a nerd talking shit I just can't help myself from telling u that fighting a bunch of larpers means nothing next time join in the fights with the big boys when the world is actually active u fuckin idiot. In fact them going out to fight your titans eating cheese for months now while you sit in walls makes them the opposite of cowardly so stfu!!!!!
Kaios

Postby HolaAmigo » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:16 pm

"Yesterday we summoned the northern kingdom to fight, after 4 hours they gave us a fight. "
[...]
"army of cowardly girls"

As you probably noticed in this "4vs10", there were also players who got ko'ed by one hit dealing 35 armor damage and over 1k shp, they weren't afraid to fight people who actually would survive such hit. Where is the army you're talking about?

Also I would give you like... 1, maybe 1,5 because of 720p (kek) video, for the thread. You could add some backstory to it or couple of screenshots next time, so it won't look like all you do is trying to brag lol.
mstya wrote:I just have the honor even in the game.
HolaAmigo

Postby ven » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:46 pm

All I see is a bunch of black dots firing white laser beams at each other.
Venator
ven

Postby mstya » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:46 pm

Kaios wrote:I haven't been playing this boring game lately but whenever I see a nerd talking shit I just can't help myself from telling u that fighting a bunch of larpers means nothing next time join in the fights with the big boys when the world is actually active u fuckin idiot. In fact them going out to fight your titans eating cheese for months now while you sit in walls makes them the opposite of cowardly so stfu!!!!!

I have information that NK buy characters (I know about 2x at least 1k + characteristics) and these are only those that I know about ... just Bjarvi told me that the 4 guys were good on the characteristics we also had only 2 fighters above 1k stats
Who does cheese and who buys characters, what's the problem?
loftar wrote:
mstya

Postby mstya » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:48 pm

HolaAmigo wrote:"Yesterday we summoned the northern kingdom to fight, after 4 hours they gave us a fight. "
[...]
"army of cowardly girls"

As you probably noticed in this "4vs10", there were also players who got ko'ed by one hit dealing 35 armor damage and over 1k shp, they weren't afraid to fight people who actually would survive such hit. Where is the army you're talking about?

Also I would give you like... 1, maybe 1,5 because of 720p (kek) video, for the thread. You could add some backstory to it or couple of screenshots next time, so it won't look like all you do is trying to brag lol.

It's more motivation for people and a way to show them that they need to learn to protect themselves.

Also you have to admit that some people in this game are just for the sake of PVP and when DIS fell it forces you to look for new enemies in order to fight.
loftar wrote:
mstya

Postby HolaAmigo » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:28 pm

Just because someone is buying something in NK it doesnt mean he fights or uses it for kingdom. Yes indeed, there were around 4 guys with nice stats and you fought better then us. For half of the army it was their first fight ever, because I can't admit, but you have to understand, that there are actually way more then "some" players who enjoy something else then ambushing others and destroying their roads. I think u have seen the capital city, which u wanted to destroy yesterday. Maybe you also seen a wedding and other events, not only in NK but also at CF. People actually have fun by doing something else then recording pvp and shitposting.

When DIS has fallen nothing changed in NK politics mstya, it was always stated that we are neutral and we never tried to attack anyone or never looked for enemies. But we aren't, as you called NK army "cowardly girls", and when someone destroy our roads, ambushes citizens, make siegecamps near NK villages, makes magnificient brickarts in the shape of dicks on NK territory and challenges our cairns, we try to do our best with what we have.

If someone has to admit something, it's you, do not write bullshit that you went back because a friend asked you for that, write that u went back because we asked for support, right after lost fight, which caused your straight siege towards capital city. Or you are really cool dudes who decided to give a chance for NK larpers and head back until they can heal the wounds? I doubt considering that you argued attacking Northern Kingdom because of the local newspaper in which you were described as a bandits who attack people on NK territory. If I'm wrong then next newspaper will release article about true heroes who decided to leave NK alone.

Anyway, indeed its motivation for our fighters, and I can ensure you that if that happen again, we will again fight till we have swords and at least 100 hp lol. Sadly its motivation only for people willing to defend kingdom, poor hermits who hate pvp and have troubles with bats, quit when they hit harsh reality of meeting unknow geared to teeth player in haven.
mstya wrote:I just have the honor even in the game.
HolaAmigo

Postby algorithm » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:00 pm

HolaAmigo wrote:Just because someone is buying something in NK it doesnt mean he fights or uses it for kingdom. Yes indeed, there were around 4 guys with nice stats and you fought better then us. For half of the army it was their first fight ever, because I can't admit, but you have to understand, that there are actually way more then "some" players who enjoy something else then ambushing others and destroying their roads. I think u have seen the capital city, which u wanted to destroy yesterday. Maybe you also seen a wedding and other events, not only in NK but also at CF. People actually have fun by doing something else then recording pvp and shitposting.

When DIS has fallen nothing changed in NK politics mstya, it was always stated that we are neutral and we never tried to attack anyone or never looked for enemies. But we aren't, as you called NK army "cowardly girls", and when someone destroy our roads, ambushes citizens, make siegecamps near NK villages, makes magnificient brickarts in the shape of dicks on NK territory and challenges our cairns, we try to do our best with what we have.

If someone has to admit something, it's you, do not write bullshit that you went back because a friend asked you for that, write that u went back because we asked for support, right after lost fight, which caused your straight siege towards capital city. Or you are really cool dudes who decided to give a chance for NK larpers and head back until they can heal the wounds? I doubt considering that you argued attacking Northern Kingdom because of the local newspaper in which you were described as a bandits who attack people on NK territory. If I'm wrong then next newspaper will release article about true heroes who decided to leave NK alone.

Anyway, indeed its motivation for our fighters, and I can ensure you that if that happen again, we will again fight till we have swords and at least 100 hp lol. Sadly its motivation only for people willing to defend kingdom, poor hermits who hate pvp and have troubles with bats, quit when they hit harsh reality of meeting unknow geared to teeth player in haven.

And so he spoke, and so he spoke,
that lord of Northen land,
But soon the rains will weep o'er his halls,
with no one there to hear.
algorithm wrote:Cape awarded? ;)

jorb wrote:Oh, for sure. Delivery 2022. ;)
algorithm

Next

Return to The Moot