Running tutorial by Northern Kingdom

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Running tutorial by Northern Kingdom

Postby Ozzy123 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:14 am

Confirmed best farmer in the game

epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke


viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
User avatar
Ozzy123
 
Posts: 2318
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:27 pm

Re: Running tutorial by Northern Kingdom

Postby Kaios » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:35 am

I guess... no one cares
User avatar
Kaios
 
Posts: 8340
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:14 am

Re: Running tutorial by Northern Kingdom

Postby fallout » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:38 am

Wow stop kaios, I care
User avatar
fallout
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:17 am

Re: Running tutorial by Northern Kingdom

Postby jordancoles » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:57 am

Kaios wrote:I guess... no one cares

Image
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
User avatar
jordancoles
 
Posts: 13044
Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 6:50 pm
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Re: Running tutorial by Northern Kingdom

Postby Kaios » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:50 am

see i told u, this thread is so boring that the first two posters after me mentioned some irrelevant thing from years ago
User avatar
Kaios
 
Posts: 8340
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:14 am

Re: Running tutorial by Northern Kingdom

Postby jordancoles » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:19 pm

Kaios wrote:see i told u, this thread is so boring that the first two posters after me mentioned some irrelevant thing from years ago

You linked a video from 2014 :?: :?:
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
User avatar
jordancoles
 
Posts: 13044
Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 6:50 pm
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Re: Running tutorial by Northern Kingdom

Postby dafels » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:39 pm

if ur a larper press dislike
PvP is toxic
User avatar
dafels
 
Posts: 2299
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:49 pm

Re: Running tutorial by Northern Kingdom

Postby Ozzy123 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:09 pm

Kaios wrote:see i told u, this thread is so boring that the first two posters after me mentioned some irrelevant thing from years ago


If noone cares then why
Image
is my thread like the most popular thread except for dev threads?????????????
Confirmed best farmer in the game

epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke


viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
User avatar
Ozzy123
 
Posts: 2318
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:27 pm

Re: Running tutorial by Northern Kingdom

Postby blank » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:13 pm

dafels wrote:if ur a larper and you know it, press dislike


i fixed it for you buddy
User avatar
blank
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:53 am

Re: Running tutorial by Northern Kingdom

Postby Kaios » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:39 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:If noone cares then why is my thread like the most popular thread except for dev threads?????????????


because I posted in it and I'm da best
User avatar
Kaios
 
Posts: 8340
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:14 am

Next

Return to The Moot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest