How 2 ruin a friendship completely

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: How 2 ruin a friendship completely

Postby Bowshot125 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:36 pm

Amanda44 wrote:^^ Lol.

Kiss and make up ... this game can be frustrating when trying to merge it with rl or when you get tired and need a break from it, you have other people relying on you, crops to harvest, animals to feed, steel to forge ... :P ... tempers can flare and issues can easily get blown out of proportion. It seems a shame to let a long, rl (?), friendship suffer due to getting stressed in a game with both sides feeling resentful and issuing blame.

Man up, both admit you made mistakes and move on. :D

I wish I didn't call an old friend a cunt, that's one of the things I regret saying.
Bowshot125

Postby Amanda44 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:10 pm

^^ And did you tell them that? As quite often, not always, a bit of honesty and an apology is all it takes. :)
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby NOOBY93 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:29 pm

You can apologize for calling someone a cunt. Generic insults are not a problem, just NEVER call a friend a personalized insult that would particularly offend that 1 person and stick with him for the rest of his life. For that you can't apologize.

Generic insults like cunt (equivalent of) are my go-to in an argument with friends though.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby pedorlee » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:32 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:You can apologize for calling someone a cunt. Generic insults are not a problem, just NEVER call a friend a personalized insult that would particularly offend that 1 person and stick with him for the rest of his life. For that you can't apologize.

Generic insults like cunt (equivalent of) are my go-to in an argument with friends though.

Imaginary friends doesnt have feelings bro, your arguments are invalid.
pedorlee

Postby NOOBY93 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:35 pm

pedorlee wrote:
NOOBY93 wrote:You can apologize for calling someone a cunt. Generic insults are not a problem, just NEVER call a friend a personalized insult that would particularly offend that 1 person and stick with him for the rest of his life. For that you can't apologize.

Imaginary friends doesnt have feelings bro, your arguments are invalid.

Curb your autism, you're not funny
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Previous

Return to The Moot