To the genius who just set up next to me

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

To the genius who just set up next to me

Postby Gigglepuddy » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:06 pm

your little shit shack is going to be dead tomorrow. you are preventing me from expanding my claim in the only direction possible for me to expand. i do not know who you are, nor do i care. i doubt youll read this. i doubt you CAN read this. but as a word of common fucking sense:

do not set up your shit shack claim literally 20 squares from the edge of someones existing claim. you will get your shit stomped. i hope you logon just as im finishing with the catapult, which i am building 2 squares from your claim since i extended mine to the edge of yours. i will fucking pen you in on my claim with palisades and leach your ass while i force you to watch me destroying your shit shack.
Gigglepuddy

Re: To the genius who just set up next to me

Postby Amanda44 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:12 pm

1 viewer found this post funny.

:D

But yeah, I feel your annoyance, maybe he is new and just thinks your place seems like a good base to set up next to and befriend, he may not even know about expanding claims ... some noobs are pretty clueless ...
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby Jabnem » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:14 pm

LOL salty much ?
Jabnem

Postby Headchef » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:17 pm

Autism is magic
Headchef

Postby Amanda44 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:17 pm

^^ Yeah but I'd be pretty p****d too tbh, lol, just I'd try talking to him and explaining the issue first ... :P

But if that fails, yeah remove him, lol.
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby Gigglepuddy » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:17 pm

hell be pretty clueless the next time he tries to logon and it tells him he has no hearth fire. i honestly dont even understand why sombody would bother making a claim thats 2 squares larger than a log house just so he could store a ton of shitty mussels. this guy must have had 12 cupboards full of q10-15 mussels, and literally nothing else. hell, i went several weeks before i bothered making a claim under the assumption that somebody was just gonna come by and raw dick me as soon as i did anyways. when i decided to make a claim, i made absolutely sure there were no settlements anywhere near enough for me to be a problem for them to avoid getting shit stomped. i mean its not like the mechanics of this game (especially the generic claim system) are some hard to understand and new or obscure shit. its the same way on literally any "survival" mmo that has claims.
Gigglepuddy

Postby blank » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:36 pm

lol, be carful. you might end up haveing your own shit destroyed..
blank

Postby Gigglepuddy » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:38 pm

blank wrote:lol, be carful. you might end up haveing your own shit destroyed..

lol ive been away from the game completely for months. my palisades, former home, and nearly all my stuff decayed long ago. let them come and break all my shit i just grabbed from someone elses place that recently got destroyed. i literally couldnt care less.
Gigglepuddy

Postby Jabnem » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:21 pm

Just runestone message him and you won't have to waste your time on getting potentialy nidbaned (they are preety weak tho)
Jabnem

Postby ricky » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:09 pm

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little sprucecap? I’ll have you know I botted to the top of my realm, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on AD, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in walrus warfare and I’m the top marksman in the entire H&H hearthling forces. You are nothing to me but just another archery target. I will wipe you the fuck out with perception the likes of which has never been seen before on this Hearth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with posting that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the realm and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, grub. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my base stats. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Ring of Brodgar Wiki and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the odditown map, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Have a question? Need help? Tired of people asking questions? Haven and Hearth Wiki.
jorb wrote:Ideally the game should play itself.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
ricky

Next

Return to The Moot