To the genius who just set up next to me

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: To the genius who just set up next to me

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:40 pm

Jabnem wrote:Just runestone message him and you won't have to waste your time on getting potentialy nidbaned (they are preety weak tho)

Makes an assumption that this person can read a particular language.

Jabnem wrote:Just runestone message him and you won't have to waste your time on getting potentialy nidbaned (they are preety weak tho)

Agree, but at this point in the game, not that hard to extend the walls around the scents. And we're only talking vandal scents here.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Headchef » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:02 pm

Doing anything to avoid nidbanes is a waste of time.

The joke is on the other person if they even send it because they wasted the materials plus the time of crafting :lol:

Also nice post Ricky I laughed
Headchef

Postby Gigglepuddy » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:19 pm

Headchef wrote:Doing anything to avoid nidbanes is a waste of time.

The joke is on the other person if they even send it because they wasted the materials plus the time of crafting :lol:

Also nice post Ricky I laughed

this guys got the right idea. fuck a nidbane, you can send those bitches all day son, i left my pussy stink all over the guys claim when i went in and broke everything in his house in case the catty being assembled outside his door wasnt clue enough to GTFO.

at that, thanks to whoever came by and beat the shit out of my catapult. now i have to buy another one and wall the fucker off. i would search for your hearth, but cant be bothered to go halfway around the world looking for some guy whos probably sitting in a log cabin with stone walls around it just to fuck with people. i really need to just go ahead and buy the skill for the damn things already.
Gigglepuddy

Postby blank » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:54 pm

blank wrote:lol, be carful. you might end up haveing your own shit destroyed..

lmao. told you
blank

Postby Adder1234 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:56 pm

ricky wrote:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little sprucecap? I’ll have you know I botted to the top of my realm, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on AD, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in walrus warfare and I’m the top marksman in the entire H&H hearthling forces. You are nothing to me but just another archery target. I will wipe you the fuck out with perception the likes of which has never been seen before on this Hearth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with posting that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the realm and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, grub. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my base stats. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Ring of Brodgar Wiki and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the odditown map, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

This is the only good thing about this thread.
Adder1234

Postby joojoo1975 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:12 pm

Gigglepuddy wrote:i literally couldnt care less.

if ya don't care, then why the Rage in the beginning about somebody building right next to you?

It kinda sounds like you been away and your village appears to be abandoned. so the guy right next to you was "probably" waiting till your claim died so he could go "tomb raider" on it.

Either way, do not profess that you do not care when you have all them flowery words in your original post m8. the 2 just don't add up.
To Protect The Helpless From The Heartless
joojoo1975

Postby Gigglepuddy » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:42 pm

joojoo1975 wrote:
Gigglepuddy wrote:i literally couldnt care less.

if ya don't care, then why the Rage in the beginning about somebody building right next to you?

It kinda sounds like you been away and your village appears to be abandoned. so the guy right next to you was "probably" waiting till your claim died so he could go "tomb raider" on it.

Either way, do not profess that you do not care when you have all them flowery words in your original post m8. the 2 just don't add up.

you might want to actually read the thread. i said i didnt care if somebody came by and shitstomped my claim which would take me all of maybe 6 hours to regain. i DO care that some cockstain has decided he was going to set a claim directly next to me.
Gigglepuddy

Postby blank » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:14 am

lol i bet this guy has a resource and he mad bc his neighbor found it and wants it XD
blank

Postby 2d0x » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:40 am

P.S.: It will be fun if the OP is evicted.
Excuse me, I don't speak English.
2d0x

Postby Gigglepuddy » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:13 am

blank wrote:lol i bet this guy has a resource and he mad bc his neighbor found it and wants it XD

ill have you know that has nothing to do with it. though a resource IS stoping my progression in 2 directions, im not blocking it and rarely am the one who gets to loot it regardless. though i do know of several in my vicinity that literally nobody ever loots.
Gigglepuddy

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot