To the genius who just set up next to me

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: To the genius who just set up next to me

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:54 pm

i can taste ur anger thru my screen
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby jordancoles » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:56 pm

Gigglepuddy wrote:your little shit shack is going to be dead tomorrow. you are preventing me from expanding my claim in the only direction possible for me to expand. i do not know who you are, nor do i care. i doubt youll read this. i doubt you CAN read this. but as a word of common fucking sense:

do not set up your shit shack claim literally 20 squares from the edge of someones existing claim. you will get your shit stomped. i hope you logon just as im finishing with the catapult, which i am building 2 squares from your claim since i extended mine to the edge of yours. i will fucking pen you in on my claim with palisades and leach your ass while i force you to watch me destroying your shit shack.

This isn't true, and here's why: 5 percent of the world has gone to mt Everest without the expectation of ever reaching the top but the issue with implementing our solution simply doesn't reconcile the differences between man and women, so in the end forty five percent of Jamaica wont ever get to try a legitimate horse hoof
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Jacobian123 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:02 am

jordancoles wrote:
Gigglepuddy wrote:your little shit shack is going to be dead tomorrow. you are preventing me from expanding my claim in the only direction possible for me to expand. i do not know who you are, nor do i care. i doubt youll read this. i doubt you CAN read this. but as a word of common fucking sense:

do not set up your shit shack claim literally 20 squares from the edge of someones existing claim. you will get your shit stomped. i hope you logon just as im finishing with the catapult, which i am building 2 squares from your claim since i extended mine to the edge of yours. i will fucking pen you in on my claim with palisades and leach your ass while i force you to watch me destroying your shit shack.

This isn't true, and here's why: 5 percent of the world has gone to mt Everest without the expectation of ever reaching the top but the issue with implementing our solution simply doesn't reconcile the differences between man and women, so in the end forty five percent of Jamaica wont ever get to try a legitimate horse hoof

ya
W3-W8 - Hermit
W9 - (Ex)-Leader of Vidarrheim

Image Image Image
Jacobian123

Postby DoctorViper » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:57 am

I decide to lurk on the forums for the very first time, and this is the one thread I see.
If you have nothing to make, then maybe it is still something. Why? Because you possess the idea that you wish to make something from nothing.
DoctorViper

Previous

Return to The Moot