Home destroyed

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Home destroyed

Postby DoctorViper » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:03 am

Shit, I hope I'm safe at least! I got palisades up and I'm having a friend working on properly claiming territory as fast as possible. I met like one other person total, but he seemed friendly enough. Though the part that worries me is that a boat cropped up on my continent out of nowhere, but there's no sign of the owner. Maybe it's someone doing quests?
If you have nothing to make, then maybe it is still something. Why? Because you possess the idea that you wish to make something from nothing.
DoctorViper

Postby mattgravy » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:44 pm

Kinda sucks, happened to me last world settled in a cave and went on holiday for a week got back and its gone spent the rest of the world roaming making outposts spending a week or two there and eventually settling about a month before the end of the world was announced XD I recommend moving to the northern kingdom if you fancy a peaceful life as most members of the realm are friendly and are willing to help, it doesn't stop troublemakers roaming in but they are usually driven off also a fair few villages there are willing to take people on (including my own) if you fancy joining one.
have a read viewtopic.php?f=60&t=54330 :D
World 7-8: Hermit
World 9: Traveling Hermit
World 10: Lawspeaker of Waterdeep (NK) And Hermit (HH)
World 11: Lawspeaker of Scrublands (HH)
World 12-13: Hermit
World 14: Leader of a small band of merry men
World 15: Hermit
mattgravy

Postby Marksman » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:09 am

Gigglepuddy wrote:nope wasnt me. apparently i fucked with akihibara on that one, as someone came onto my property, built some runestones on my claim and left no scents, and said i destroyed the queens cabin and demanded i rebuild. from the sound of things, this guy was off in the middle of nowhere not bothering anybody, and somebody decided to be a dickfor.

So it was you who destroy all cupboards at Orca's little outpost camp? She asked me to not butch your hearthling... Message on runestone was set at camp where scents led.
I hope you rebuild cupboards already?
Marksman

Postby Gigglepuddy » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:16 pm

Marksman wrote:
Gigglepuddy wrote:nope wasnt me. apparently i fucked with akihibara on that one, as someone came onto my property, built some runestones on my claim and left no scents, and said i destroyed the queens cabin and demanded i rebuild. from the sound of things, this guy was off in the middle of nowhere not bothering anybody, and somebody decided to be a dickfor.

So it was you who destroy all cupboards at Orca's little outpost camp? She asked me to not butch your hearthling... Message on runestone was set at camp where scents led.

oh youre the cunt? git fucked. your dumb shit friend placed a plot claim 20 squares from my border. fuck his cupboards, fuck his mussells, fuck his cauldron that i went back to destroy the other day because he logged on, i messaged him, and he immediately logged off. you can both take turns sucking my big floppy donkey cock. if i could be bothered to waste the resources on establishing another means of breaking his little shit shack at the moment i would. as it stands, if he logs on im going to walk into his house and knock his ass out, strip him naked, and cover him in leeches. if you decide to pop in for a visit, youll get the same. in the future tell your idiot friends to plop their shit shacks away from other people. im not his friend, and im going to make absolutely sure he knows how things stand if he dosent abandon that claim with the quickness.
Gigglepuddy

Postby Enjoyment » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:21 am

Gigglepuddy wrote:
Marksman wrote:

oh youre the cunt? git fucked. your dumb shit friend placed a plot claim 20 squares from my border. fuck his cupboards, fuck his mussells, fuck his cauldron that i went back to destroy the other day because he logged on, i messaged him, and he immediately logged off. you can both take turns sucking my big floppy donkey cock. if i could be bothered to waste the resources on establishing another means of breaking his little shit shack at the moment i would. as it stands, if he logs on im going to walk into his house and knock his ass out, strip him naked, and cover him in leeches. if you decide to pop in for a visit, youll get the same. in the future tell your idiot friends to plop their shit shacks away from other people. im not his friend, and im going to make absolutely sure he knows how things stand if he dosent abandon that claim with the quickness.

Yoy're already dead, right?
English is neither my native lang, nor my best side...
Enjoyment
Under curfew

Postby Headchef » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:09 pm

Gigglepuddy makes me laugh quite a lot but I wonder if he's actually serious because that would be sad :lol:
Headchef

Postby Gigglepuddy » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:20 pm

Enjoyment wrote:Yoy're already dead, right?

i dont think the person in the shitshack has even logged back in since i saw them last. to the other guy, 100% srs. you setup a personal claim next to someone like that and it looks like youre getting ready to setup a raid. even if not, youre now blocking their expansion and should expect nothing but an ass whooping. or an attempted one at least.
Gigglepuddy

Previous

Return to The Moot