Vinland Raid [Justice]

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Vinland Raid [Justice]

Postby jordancoles » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:34 am

So something interesting happened today and I guess I should probably make a post about it :roll:

This weekend one of our French members was killed on a mountain near our base. Our villager did not know that they could port to their hearthfire or log out while KO'd, so the perps KO'd him repeatedly.
We tracked the scents and quickly realized that the perps were living inside of the same base that we had previously tracked murder scents to.

We decided to let things rest for a day or so to attempt to get back the body.

After Irrek (our French ambassador) reached out to the perps, they asked him to pay for the body with a barrel of very high quality water. We did not like this exchange at all, specially when this village had previously promised us that they would not be killing in the area anymore.

A siege was planned. We intended to fully raid the claim shield down to zero.
We made a palisade bubble nearby with a house and a pclaim, and then we crafted 2 catapults + a ram (just because Epic wanted to use a ram).

After one hour of creating the first catapult Epic took the first shot, which completely bypassed the claim shield and hit directly through to the palisade's HP.
Wetting himself, Epic spammed the chat and told me to turn on my stream.

Apparently, these lads had their pclaim permissions set to white, and therefore we had full rights to vandalize (and raid) their shit :lol:

We broke in within 4 catapult shots and then raided the base for good (might make a highlights video of this later, but for now here is the full recording)
We killed a vandal alt inside of this base and looted 10+ LCs, 2 wagons, many animals, some gold/pearls, etc.

Some time passed after I turned off the stream. The perps were offline and did not know what had happened to their base.
We noticed an online hearthfire and decided to camp it

TL'DR
Some guys leave multiple murder scents around the grid and then kill one of our villagers. They offer to sell the body back to us for a high price and continue to kill people nearby so we set up a full raid plan against them.
Turns out they had white perms set to be able to vandalize and we got in within 1 hour.

GG RIP KRIMINAL SKUM

I don't take many pictures these days since I record everything, but here is one of the loot chests and w/e else

Porting back animals is cancer
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Re: Vinland Raid [Justice]

Postby Headchef » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:07 pm

''Apparently, these lads had their pclaim permissions set to white, and therefore we had full rights to vandalize (and raid) their shit :lol: ''

These guys must have been smoking chromosomes all day because they are pretty high on them.

Good content coles.
Headchef

Postby Zachary09 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:03 pm

Justice.
Zachary09

Postby jordancoles » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:45 am

So I spoke with one of the villagers of the place we raided and this is what they had to say about their villagers :?
Apparently we liberated the Haven equivalent of a North Korean refugee :ugeek:

Also, earlier today Trollex and his group came by our village for some PVP

It didn't end well for us :lol:

Trollex confirmed OP
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby DDDsDD999 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:49 am

jordancoles wrote:Trollex confirmed OP

I was in the voice chat and he was just laughing maniacally, someone needs to stop this mad man. No one man should have this much power.
DDDsDD999

Postby jordancoles » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:59 am

DDDsDD999 wrote:

I was in the voice chat and he was just laughing maniacally, someone needs to stop this mad man. No one man should have this much power.

He like 3 hit me and raven's bit me for 75% of my total hp from full :lol:
Stat caps pls
Last edited by jordancoles on Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:01 am

ChildhoodObesity

Postby Bacaaah » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:19 am

jordancoles wrote:
DDDsDD999 wrote:

He like 3 hit me and raven's bit me for 85% of my total hp from full :lol:
Stat caps pls
Git gud :lol: .
Bacaaah

Postby kngbby » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:57 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:Image
kngbby

Postby Headchef » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:26 am

jordancoles wrote:
DDDsDD999 wrote:

He like 3 hit me and raven's bit me for 75% of my total hp from full :lol:
Stat caps pls

Don't worry jordan, devs don't want caps yet because they would rather have everyone botting incredibly hard for themselves, and then you get the most ''skilled'' pvp fights X fucking D. :?
Headchef

Next

Return to The Moot