Kingdom of storm - Murderers

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Kingdom of storm - Murderers

Postby blank » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:42 pm

He isn't some noob hermit he claims to be.. I'm asking you politely to stop.

for future reference. If that One annoying road bugs you and you just dont know what to do...???

THEN. WAlllaaaaaa

blank

Postby Kaios » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:54 am

I don't even know what I'm looking at but you probably suck at building roads, lots of players suck at building roads in my area and I had to correct their mistakes myself plenty of times. Didn't kill anyone over a road though nor did they kill me because most people aren't that petty.
Kaios

Postby blank » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:06 am

Kaios wrote:I don't even know what I'm looking at but you probably suck at building roads, lots of players suck at building roads in my area and I had to correct their mistakes myself plenty of times. Didn't kill anyone over a road though nor did they kill me because most people aren't that petty.

thats the point though dude, they didn't correct their mistake and as far as i know he could of been some rogue trying to take over our plots. It could of been handled differently i guess, that's what it comes down to.
blank

Postby spawningmink » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:16 pm

Sage is like W7 Frosty
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:38 pm

spawningmink wrote:Sage is like W7 Frosty

T H E
U L T I M A T E
R O A S T

WILL HE RECOVER?
ChildhoodObesity

Postby blank » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:32 pm

DaniAngione wrote:Sage is a lost kid trying to be cool by bragging about the stupidiest things ever.

He has a video killing an AFK sprucecap in a plot without any walls and he's like... pride about it.

I'm sorry for your loss, OP. But you would do wise to move away from there, if I may give you some advice. It's a territory related to bandits and murderers, regardless of how 'okay' they are with their immediate neighbors, and you'd fare better living in lands where you can actually be part of meaningful and nicer communities instead of feeding bad people with experience. :)

I have no idea what you are even talking about, our realm is probably one of the most friendly than any other next to akihabara (sorry if spelling is wrong)
NK has waaaayyy more violence and dirty people running around. how can you even compare? this might be like the only murder in our realm since beginning of world?

you guys are constantly getting seiged and raided.
blank

Postby DreadDawson » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:28 pm

blank wrote:
DaniAngione wrote:Sage is a lost kid trying to be cool by bragging about the stupidiest things ever.

He has a video killing an AFK sprucecap in a plot without any walls and he's like... pride about it.

I'm sorry for your loss, OP. But you would do wise to move away from there, if I may give you some advice. It's a territory related to bandits and murderers, regardless of how 'okay' they are with their immediate neighbors, and you'd fare better living in lands where you can actually be part of meaningful and nicer communities instead of feeding bad people with experience. :)

I have no idea what you are even talking about, our realm is probably one of the most friendly than any other next to akihabara (sorry if spelling is wrong)
NK has waaaayyy more violence and dirty people running around. how can you even compare? this might be like the only murder in our realm since beginning of world?

I wonder who by... -.-
DreadDawson

Postby blank » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:34 pm

DreadDawson wrote:
blank wrote:

I wonder who by... -.-

Not by us. not sure why wulfkin throws so much shade our way.
blank

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:22 pm

probably because sage lives there and he has been involved in the sieges? i mean im pretty sure the guy lived in NK and betrayed them for sacraer/u guys l o l

we are so innocent!!! nicest realm in the game next to akihabara which has people like oly who constantly camps for noobs at cf gates!!! (although they also have orca and shes LOVELY)

fuk outta here with that bullshit man!!
ChildhoodObesity

Postby spawningmink » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:30 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:
spawningmink wrote:Sage is like W7 Frosty

T H E
U L T I M A T E
R O A S T

WILL HE RECOVER?

but the thing is im not wrong, killing noobs and the bragging about it. it was literally me 2 years ago
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot