Kingdom of storm - Murderers

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Kingdom of storm - Murderers

Postby Myrgard » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:09 pm

ok, not realistic expecting anyone to do anything about that, though it would be nice, but i wanted for people to know.

I'm a hermit living since the start of the world very near the kingdom of storm main base Quiet Storm, some 10-15 minimaps, we indeed have connecting mine systems.

For the most part there haven't been any problems with them, they didn't raid my base, we traded often I even had access to their q 83 well.

That is until 2 days ago when one of them killed my main crafter/farmer. I had a criminal debuf on him because I had been trading with the storm leader sveta a day earlier and dropped a pile of gold coins on their claim without permission. Later I admittedly derped by loging of outside of a building and they used a catapult to kill me over my own pali (didn't even know that was possible on an active claim with full shield). Why?, because I destroyed a single road marker (with a different char) from their road while fixing an old road network in the area. The way THEY told me, the members who killed me were apparently looking for some "action", tracked my scent and decided to off me since they had the chance not considering any consequences and not caring that living so close I must have relations/be on good terms with the village leaders.

The storm leaders response boils down to: We're very sorry that happened, we'll have words with your killer but we won't punish him, also he's annoyed you're sending nidbanes against him.

No consequence, no mention of any reparations - too bad your main char died, lets just forget about it.

So this is what Kingdom of Storm is like to people living near them for anyone considering to do so.

Anyone wanting to see the site of the murder, take the MC-CF road from Community Fair and then a bit to the west from where MC-CF drops off "The Silk Road", that's my base.

The guy who murdered me is apparently called: Sage
Myrgard

Re: Kingdom of storm - Murderers

Postby Myrgard » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:11 pm

My late char stats, let us remember his passing.

Character created at
2017-01-10 16:29
Last played at
2017-09-24 02:06
Direct ancestor
None
Learning points collected
4979024 (23620664 total)

Wounds

Swollen Bump 80
Nicks & Knacks 1
Black-Eyed 109
Blunt Trauma 74
Punch-Sore 6
Unfaced 94
Black-Eyed 100
Treated With Poultice 7
Soothing Cold 59
Concussion 18
Scrapes & Cuts 23
Cruel Incision 4

Values

Strength 342
Agility 335
Intelligence 322
Constitution 331
Perception 338
Charisma 334
Dexterity 334
Will 328
Psyche 325

Unarmed Combat 50
Melee Combat 2
Marksmanship 50
Exploration 65
Stealth 100
Sewing 150
Smithing 200
Masonry 120
Carpentry 240
Cooking 130
Farming 355
Survival 170
Lore 200
Myrgard

Postby blank » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:23 pm

well, let me ask you this.. why did you break their road knowing you would leave scent? and why do you have 3 outlawed char in your plot?
Seems to me Justice took place and i see no problem with that.. Next time instead of breaking someones road just move your own. :roll:
blank

Postby Myrgard » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:26 pm

blank wrote:well, let me ask you this.. why did you break their road knowing you would leave scent? and why do you have 3 outlawed char in your plot?
Seems to me Justice took place and i see no problem with that.. Next time instead of breaking someones road just move your own. :roll:

You mean "our road" I only mentioned two outlaws in my previous post (the 3 was from another road construction). Seems more like rampart murder to me.

Also you're saying the worth of 5 stones you own is the equal of someones elses main chars life - good to know how much you value others.
Myrgard

Postby Kaios » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:37 pm

Sveta is a dumb bitch, at least this opportunity provides you with insight in to what a dumb bitch she is though.
Kaios

Postby blank » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:39 pm

Kaios wrote:Sveta is a dumb bitch, at least this opportunity provides you with insight in to what a dumb bitch she is though.

hey now tbh this had nothing to do with Sveta, she actually had no idea about it XD
so watch yo mouth punk
blank

Postby DreadDawson » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:40 pm

I feel for you, but Sage (that little 12 year old) couldn't help but kill somebody with a catapult, because that's how he inherited a good crafter when his other traitorous friend AFK'd outside with Outlaw and quit after his fighter was given diplomacy of stones.
DreadDawson

Postby Myrgard » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:42 pm

Also I will point out that I offered sveta my sword when they were being sieged by hedgehogs a week earlier, that's the thnx I get
Myrgard

Postby Zesto » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:45 pm

Look my dude contact me privately if you want to resolve this bitch about it some more if you dont want anything to happen I was gonna pay you a fuck ton cuz I felt bad but after this Im kinda pissed sage#6961
Zesto

Postby Myrgard » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:55 pm

Zesto wrote:Look my dude contact me privately if you want to resolve this bitch about it some more if you dont want anything to happen I was gonna pay you a fuck ton cuz I felt bad but after this Im kinda pissed sage#6961

Hi sage, I only want one item as compensation and we'll call it even and say justice was done - your skull.
Myrgard

Next

Return to The Moot