A Tale of Two Cities: The Longest Road

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: A Tale of Two Cities: The Longest Road

Postby The_Lich_King » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:52 am

spawningmink wrote:holy smokes another noname joins the fun

Better to be a no name then to have my name known for all the losses i had in world 8 XD
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.

Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
The_Lich_King

Postby dafels » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:29 pm

Frosty is a PvP god as shown by the poll which was done some time ago. Your shitter noname words don't mean anything to such a pvp god. All haters just jealous
dafels

Postby spawningmink » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:57 pm

dafels wrote:Frosty is a PvP god as shown by the poll which was done some time ago. Your shitter noname words don't mean anything to such a pvp god. All haters just jealous

thanks my bestest friend......polls do not lie..
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby The_Lich_King » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:00 pm

dafels wrote:Frosty is a PvP god as shown by the poll which was done some time ago. Your shitter noname words don't mean anything to such a pvp god. All haters just jealous

The only reason that frost is a pvp god, is because its late enough in the world that all the real pvp gods have left.
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.

Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
The_Lich_King

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:04 pm

The_Lich_King wrote:

The only reason that frost is a pvp god, is because its late enough in the world that all the real pvp gods have left.

nah its a MEME hes not very good tbh...
ChildhoodObesity

Postby spawningmink » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:07 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:
The_Lich_King wrote:

I never have time to practice...........
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Urgh » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:29 am

spawningmink wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:
The_Lich_King wrote:Frosty is a PvP god as shown by the poll which was done some time ago. Your shitter noname words don't mean anything to such a pvp god. All haters just jealous

I met Frosty and spoke with him for 3 minutes outside my village, horrible experience.
Urgh

Postby hekke » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:33 pm

so frost do u know me?
hekke

Postby spawningmink » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:39 pm

hekke wrote:so frost do u know me?

no

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby hekke » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:41 pm

is so sad to be noname :P
hekke

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot