A Tale of Two Cities: The Longest Road

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: A Tale of Two Cities: The Longest Road

Postby spawningmink » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:02 am

Boas wrote:
spawningmink wrote:I offered you to return your bodies because you were a nab out of the kindness of my heart....and you bully me? ON THE FOURMS??? how could you do this....to me...................... ........................

Damn, you're making me feel bad for being senselessly killed by you. I'm sorry.

It was an honest critique though. This is why I hate dealing with artists! Fuckin prima donnas.

it wasnt even me, im pretty sure sacraer tracked your scents or something and frigged you up! i just was kind enough to reach out to my teamate
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Boas » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:34 am

spawningmink wrote:it wasnt even me, im pretty sure sacraer tracked your scents or something and frigged you up! i just was kind enough to reach out to my teamate

I have no way of knowing who actually killed me, all I know is that you're the one who told me to Skype you after my post. Either way, it happened over a year ago in W9. I hope you don't think I'm mad about it or anything.
What is dogmens favorite food? BARK BREAD
Boas

Postby spawningmink » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:43 am

Boas wrote:
spawningmink wrote:it wasnt even me, im pretty sure sacraer tracked your scents or something and frigged you up! i just was kind enough to reach out to my teamate

I have no way of knowing who actually killed me, all I know is that you're the one who told me to Skype you after my post. Either way, it happened over a year ago in W9. I hope you don't think I'm mad about it or anything.

bottom right

I know we didnt kill you here but look @ the guy with the shield xd
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Boas » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:40 am

spawningmink wrote:I know we didnt kill you here but look @ the guy with the shield xd

Ha, yeah, looks familiar. Did he ever read my post?
Boas

Postby spawningmink » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:58 am

Boas wrote:
spawningmink wrote:I know we didnt kill you here but look @ the guy with the shield xd

WE WERE GOING TO GIVE UR BODY BACK BUT YOU FUCKED ME OFF

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby NOOBY93 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:01 am

spawningmink wrote:
Robben_DuMarsch wrote:I think Frost is just so happy he can be a dick now and not perma-die in game as a repercussion.

sorry who are you again? wernt you known in like world 3-4 or something? Sorry man, I dont talk to No-Names :(

Look at mr. relevant bigshot over here
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby Boas » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:49 pm

spawningmink wrote:
Boas wrote:

WE WERE GOING TO GIVE UR BODY BACK BUT YOU FUCKED ME OFF

Killing two nabs for no fuckin reason and taking their corpses is kind of a dick move, don't pull this self-righteous indignation shit. I don't think anyone can blame me for not wanting to have anything to do with you after that, even if it was your friend who did it. For the record, I told you in PMs if you wanted to be nice you could just dump the corpses somewhere and send me the coordinates, but I guess you couldn't be bothered.
Boas

Postby The_Lich_King » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:32 am

NOOBY93 wrote:
spawningmink wrote:
Robben_DuMarsch wrote:I think Frost is just so happy he can be a dick now and not perma-die in game as a repercussion.

sorry who are you again? wernt you known in like world 3-4 or something? Sorry man, I dont talk to No-Names :(

Look at mr. relevant bigshot over here

Woah hold up........ Frost is still relevant?????? Who knew XD
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.

Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
The_Lich_King

Postby spawningmink » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:03 am

holy smokes another noname joins the fun

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby mgmmads » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:05 pm

Who is this frost guy? Don't remember seeing him in game?
“We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful." - Konstantin Jireček
mgmmads

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot