Hedgehug ganked???(KO) and KOREAN DEAD????

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Hedgehug ganked???(KO) and KOREAN DEAD????

Postby spawningmink » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:42 pm

t'was a cold october morning in canada at about 4:00AM, severely drunk I decided to log onto haven to reload my study table and check for scents around our CR systems. everything seemed quiet around the block so me and some of my best pals thought it would be a good idea to port to some random CRS. after a few tries I found some korean base with some random dude farming, I messaged him posing as a noob and asked him to help me kill a bear (classic prank) he didnt really agree so I thought it was a failed attempt... but no! the korean mind is to easily over taken by greed. as I went to port back to the korean base from a CR I took I Noticed there was a warrior outside checking CRS. I told my team member and we started heading over. PLOT TWIST! the korean decides to aggro me and actually starts attacking me! but to no avail as my backup had already arrived and we chased him down managing to do enough HHP to deal a killing blow! (very rare these days) happy and excited with our new gear and possible good skull we ported the body home. I still had my alt afk at the CF watching the roads when an unknown player alarm sounded through my headset! I notified my team who moved into position, but this dude kept checking CRS and running back inside... at one point he actually looked through the CR and saw my warrior at the gates and still ported! (dummy) I went outside and aggroed him and the chase began with my friends not far behind. After a chase that lasted about 8 minutes we FINALLY knocked this nerd out! he had something like 2.2k hp and some pretty good armor! I saw on my alt that lots of warriors were porting to come attack us but we managed to completely bypass them and walk inside.(how stupid do you have to be to fucking miss 5 people when you have scents) they then came to our walls and for the next 20 min we did that thing where one person runs in and punches someone and then runs back to their team (BORING AS FUCK). after everyone got tired they ported home and we sat around a campfire while our red handed ran out and told campfire stories about when troll was a young boy before the wheelchair days...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTYo4Vt ... e=youtu.be
Last edited by spawningmink on Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Re: Hedgehug ganked???(KO) and KOREAN DEAD????

Postby Cayur » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:28 pm

Listen buddy can you please stop commenting on my sons haven account ok its getting pretty fucking anoying and hes quite young tbh so lay the fuck off or I will probably might maybe report you to jorb and loftar because of this is harass and btw I don't really like harass but thats ok aslong as you stop so just stop ok thanks.
Cayur

Postby razfen » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:26 pm

whats your fursona?
MagicManICT wrote:Not really any purpose of this thread other than to get a simple answer that some of you special children don't seem to know how to give. Everyone's got to be a fukkin comedian....
razfen

Postby spawningmink » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:51 pm

razfen wrote:whats your fursona?

Holy shit this joke is so funny! Haha....you’re....so....funny.........ha................ha
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby jordancoles » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:55 pm

spawningmink wrote:but to no avail as my backup had already arrived and we chased him down managing to do enough HHP to deal a killing blow! (very rare these days) happy and excited with our new gear and possible good skull we ported the body home. I still had my alt afk at the CF watching the roads when an unknown player alarm sounded through my headset! I notified my team who moved into position, but this dude kept checking CRS and running back inside... at one point he actually looked through the CR and saw my warrior at the gates and still ported! (dummy) I went outside and aggroed him and the chase began with my friends not far behind.

I'm not even gonna lie dude, I bitched out. I couldn't do a cold shower. I was like, you know what dude? I'm just gonna go all in. And I went, like, max TriHard and I did eagle eye, I bought gear, glory, but you know so. I didn't do the breakfast. Because, honestly, I didn't think I would like the breakfast.
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Return to The Moot