Crashing through the Forest

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Crashing through the Forest

Postby RedSkies » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:20 pm

As dawn was breaking, and urgent message came from Maid's Cafe. They were trapped inside their base, fearful to go out because of the large crashing going on in the forest outside. Calling on all all their best people, the combined forces of the handsome Hedgehugs, fierce Fire & Ice, and the nonconformist Northern Watch setting out a brave and daring expedition to capture the elusive Dryad and save the fair people of the <3 Akihabara Realm <3.

After a long and dangerous trek, with many good souls fainting from lack of water and food, the rescuers arrived at Maid's Cafe and captured the dangerous Dryad.

Here, you see the group holding the dryad down, while the thankful people of Maid's Cafe look on with admiration.

Indeed, there were so many people roused to the cause on each side that the server experienced a massive spike in population.

Finally, backed up by the friendly lads at Maid's Cafe, the dryad was trapped.

The dryad was taken into custody. had a fair and just trial and was sentenced to confinement by stockpiles until decay sets him free once more. He can be seen south-east of Maid's Cafe.

A word of advice though - be careful. After the incident, the poor folks at Maid's Cafe are a bit jumpy. Be safe out there on the hearthlands.

A special thanks to Akihabara, AD, and Dis (maybe?) for turning out to the party. It was a good time, and lots of fun for all involved.
jorb wrote:I hereby forbid you from using it.
RedSkies

Re: Crashing through the Forest

Postby spawningmink » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:29 pm

Video soon of what the devs turned this shit game into!
please keep in mind when you are viewing the video that both sides are not friendly towards each other, yet combat is so stupid that this manages to happen!

Your game has literally turned into a fucking joke lmao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3O4whZ ... e=youtu.be
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby jordancoles » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 pm

Looks sorta fun

We did crawlspeed spars at the legacy market in w6 by carrying logs over our heads
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby spawningmink » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:43 pm

jordancoles wrote:Looks sorta fun

We did crawlspeed spars at the legacy market in w6 by carrying logs over our heads

those were spars, this was an actual fight between 2 of the most power groups of players in the game
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby RedSkies » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:01 pm

Tbh, pushout mechanic probably saves more people from dieing than the non-permadeath changes they made (at least when it comes to battles between fighters and not people ganking unarmed people). Hard to hit through 1k+ hp if you cant stop them from getting away.
RedSkies

Postby Granger » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:14 pm

RedSkies wrote:Tbh, pushout mechanic probably saves more people from dieing than the non-permadeath changes they made (at least when it comes to battles between fighters and not people ganking unarmed people). Hard to hit through 1k+ hp if you cant stop them from getting away.

Weight based speed could help with that (especially should eating raise character weight and natural digestion slowly reducing it again, so force feasted characters would be a bit slower).
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby spawningmink » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:15 pm

Granger wrote:
RedSkies wrote:Tbh, pushout mechanic probably saves more people from dieing than the non-permadeath changes they made (at least when it comes to battles between fighters and not people ganking unarmed people). Hard to hit through 1k+ hp if you cant stop them from getting away.

Weight based speed could help with that (especially should eating raise character weight and natural digestion slowly reducing it again, so force feasted characters would be a bit slower).

this is the worst idea iv ever heard

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby _Gunnar » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:17 pm

I (random hermit) showed up sometime during this trying to get reoathed to the kingdom, since I died... got promptly ko'd :D
_Gunnar

Postby RedSkies » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:31 pm

_Gunnar wrote:I (random hermit) showed up sometime during this trying to get reoathed to the kingdom, since I died... got promptly ko'd :D

Nettle gear?
RedSkies

Postby _Gunnar » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:40 pm

Nah, I have quite a decent tech level (but shit quality)
I think it was the Akihabara guys who knocked me out, because I wasn't known to them on my new character.
It was pretty funny though, must have confused them somewhat :)
_Gunnar

Next

Return to The Moot