The truth about Aki realm

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: The truth about Aki realm

Postby Razzbane » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:05 am

spawningmink wrote:You speak about that char “F01” it’s felix, no one listens to him because he’s retarded so when he says stop it’s my friend we think it’s just his polish brain being stupid. How many time have you messaged me razz? Has to be in the 10s. You constantly asking me questions or for help and I’m always replying and assisting you. Last time a member of the realm was attacked he messaged orca and resolved the situation where all items was returned and I even supplied him with new gear +curios. You tell us that orca told you to leave and didn’t try to fix the situation when the first thing you did was cry on the forums. Just as sacraer says you are shit for this realm and didn’t help any lmao fuck off from your crying on the forums and go “destroy” us wth HH lol

Wow first truth from you. Felix is a indeed retard.

I will remember you man for this lie with not helping. Shitty liers you are all.
Razzbane

Postby _Gunnar » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:28 am

For what its worth, I live in Akihabara, and they've always been fair & friendly with me, especially Orca. To me the problem is that everyone has got upset, when cool heads are needed to hope to resolve anything like this in a nice fashion. People are just talking past each other..
200 stats is not actually so much to build up, and inheritance is pretty generous now. If it was me, I'd instead ask for part of the payment to be some industry upgrades for my village.
It sucks that this sort of thing happens, but it does - the sort of people who like fighting for fighting's sake in haven will always do shit like this, whoever they are playing with.
If you look at the chats, it really looks to me as though Orca was trying to sort some compensation out, but then this all happened. A lot of rulers would not have said that they were disappointed and angry with their warriors, like she did.

Anyway a part of me hopes this story will be continued, since at the moment it feels like just the start of a bloodfeud... (and there is no other drama on the forums)
_Gunnar

Postby Razzbane » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:50 pm

_Gunnar wrote:For what its worth, I live in Akihabara, and they've always been fair & friendly with me, especially Orca. To me the problem is that everyone has got upset, when cool heads are needed to hope to resolve anything like this in a nice fashion. People are just talking past each other..
200 stats is not actually so much to build up, and inheritance is pretty generous now. If it was me, I'd instead ask for part of the payment to be some industry upgrades for my village.
It sucks that this sort of thing happens, but it does - the sort of people who like fighting for fighting's sake in haven will always do shit like this, whoever they are playing with.
If you look at the chats, it really looks to me as though Orca was trying to sort some compensation out, but then this all happened. A lot of rulers would not have said that they were disappointed and angry with their warriors, like she did.

Anyway a part of me hopes this story will be continued, since at the moment it feels like just the start of a bloodfeud... (and there is no other drama on the forums)

Orca is hidding her true nature behind nice behaviour and words. Why after this my villagers were attacked again? Why one guy told me on discord it wasn't first time they killed their ally?

i think there's no need to continue this discussion.

P.S. yeah, 200 stats are not that hard to recover.
Razzbane

Postby Ozzy123 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:17 pm

Lol these nerds are camping under CF market and attacking random noobs 24/7 why would anyone ever think they are good? xD
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Razzbane » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:36 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:Lol these nerds are camping under CF market and attacking random noobs 24/7 why would anyone ever think they are good? xD

There's still difference between killing noobs and allies :D
Razzbane

Postby blank » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:20 pm

Honoka wrote:
Be adult ppl

I know now why Aki is so weak with such weak bonuses. You just kill your own people, who wanted to help fixing that kingdom. Loyal, trusted people are the most valuable currency in HnH

lmao... maaan

1- i dont even have to be part of Aki realm to know you brought no value dude.. stop tooting your own horn. if you were a respected member and brought value to the realm i HIGHLY doubt they would of even attacked you in the first place.

2- Everyone knows MC has been like a war zone for like 2 or 3 weeks now. You said you came from NK, then you should already known how dangerous it would of been to go over there.
blank

Postby spawningmink » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:39 pm

blank wrote:
Honoka wrote:
Be adult ppl

I know now why Aki is so weak with such weak bonuses. You just kill your own people, who wanted to help fixing that kingdom. Loyal, trusted people are the most valuable currency in HnH

lmao... maaan

1- i dont even have to be part of Aki realm to know you brought no value dude.. stop tooting your own horn. if you were a respected member and brought value to the realm i HIGHLY doubt they would of even attacked you in the first place.

2- Everyone knows MC has been like a war zone for like 2 or 3 weeks now. You said you came from NK, then you should already known how dangerous it would of been to go over there.

i think the term warzone is way to light

ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:53 am

Well, we visited the battlefield once again, you guys can feel somehow revenged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4mHPCa ... e=youtu.be
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby gonzo321321 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:23 pm

Now you have to belive that they are liers andwe have to destroy them !
gonzo321321

Postby spawningmink » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:49 am

gonzo321321 wrote:Now you have to belive that they are liers andwe have to destroy them !

I mean....go for it? lol
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Previous

Return to The Moot