The truth about Aki realm

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: The truth about Aki realm

Postby Razzbane » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:17 pm

From what i gathered the killer was NK. everyone hating on AD like they are larpers or something? the real outlaws are those under wulfkins control. i mean come on.. even HH doesnt want to be on their side? :lol:[/quote]
Lol I guess I should report you for trolling because I can't believe that u could be serious trying to insinuate that it was NK who killed Razzbane right after couple of posts from Orca/Sacraer that they are sorry for his death.

Razzbane moved to Aki after the village in NK he was living was backstabbed by people from Aki. I didn't really understood that decision that's why we had a talk about that, told him he should be careful and it will end bad, he said people are nice and helpful I guess he changed his mind... Though I'm suprised Orca/Sacraer at least are trying to be nice, gz.[/quote]

:P lol
yeaah that sounds fishy.. "my town gets attacked by aki, so i guess now ill go join them"? lol what mate? aki are nice ppl we just have alot of assholes running around thats all. lel NK constantly bullying us ¦]

Image[/quote]

He is somewhat right, my village in Nk was raided by Sacraer.

This wasn't my decision tho to move to Aki.
Razzbane

Postby aselpina » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:21 pm

Razzbane wrote:
mstya wrote:
Razzbane wrote:Hello, Yesterday i saw the truth about MC people. We were allied to them, living in their space, trading. I had even trade deal with their Maid, Orca. This is how they treat their people. Horses KOed, my villagers ran with wounds.

Nothing more to say, HolaAmgio has right, shitty people.

I personally apologized for my friend and offered to bury you. And just gave a full cabinet MBC, why do not you tell people about it?
if you take into account your shit statistics you will return more than lost

One cupboard cant get my stats back :DDDDD

I you are truth chaser, then i want to say Orca offered one cupboard of ivory figurines to make my LP back. I don't know i should laugh or?

You can laugh as much as you wish, I made a screenshot only of figurines, as I said I've just started to think what to take and to craft to correct situation. Say it bb, you made too much toxic shitposts. I thought you are another. I will speak with your villagers how to help, not with you. And now I get known all details, and how you made stings, while men already deaggro you, but you didn't deaggro to the answer! Thanks this situation showed your truth face, and your words "I'm gonna make some shit around your kingdom. But i owe better life for my villagers, i'm leaving them cuz of u. If u make good price i'll don't make posts and i won't tell anybody what happened" Are magnificent
aselpina

Postby HolaAmigo » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:22 pm

blank wrote:aki are nice ppl we just have alot of assholes running around thats all

mstya wrote:I just have the honor even in the game.
HolaAmigo

Postby blank » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:25 pm

HolaAmigo wrote:
blank wrote:aki are nice ppl we just have alot of assholes running around thats all

maaan its kinda like the hood, ya know? you have nice ppl at first then you get that one bad apple trying to rob a house and next thing you know everyones got guns and bandannas.
blank

Postby Razzbane » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:42 pm

What the f im reading... Now its my fault i died lol

Btw nobody deagrroed me.
Razzbane

Postby blank » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:55 pm

blank wrote:
dafels wrote:This Razzbane kid seems really whiny and annoying. You deserve it tbh

From what i gathered the killer was NK. everyone hating on AD like they are larpers or something? the real outlaws are those under wulfkins control. i mean come on.. even HH doesnt want to be on their side? :lol:

i disregard what i say. lol NK nice ppl dont ban me..
blank

Postby _Gunnar » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:31 pm

It sounds like Orca was trying to do the right thing but the victim was too upset to wait for a peaceful resolution...
_Gunnar

Postby ctopolon3 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:34 pm

blank wrote:aki are nice ppl

ctopolon3

Postby jordancoles » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:43 pm

If my allies killed me and then handed me a cupboard of mbc I wouldn't forgive them, just saying.

You lads know that you lose stats other than just strength when you die, right?
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby ydex » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:14 pm

Razzbane wrote:What the f im reading... Now its my fault i died lol

Btw nobody deagrroed me.

it is ALWAYS the one who dies fault they did, no matter what. if you died, YOU screwed up. This might be hard to accept, but realizing it is true will help you in game. Cheers mate.
bold
ydex

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot