The truth about Aki realm

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: The truth about Aki realm

Postby aselpina » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:17 am

jordancoles wrote:If my allies killed me and then handed me a cupboard of mbc I wouldn't forgive them, just saying.

You lads know that you lose stats other than just strength when you die, right?

Who is talking about only 1 cb? Read my posts. Also if it will happen, some ally will aggro you of some reason (mistake for example), you will not deaggro them and get ko or death, what will you do? If everyone apologyzed immediately and didn't avoid to make help (the only problem was that I was absent), you communicate before it with leader of village a lot and always friendly, will you try to find out why it happened, or will you start to shitposting everyehere, blackmailing, threatening, writing nastiness to person that just try to investigate all honestly, what will you do?
aselpina

Postby jordancoles » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:28 am

mstya wrote:
Razzbane wrote:Hello, Yesterday i saw the truth about MC people. We were allied to them, living in their space, trading. I had even trade deal with their Maid, Orca. This is how they treat their people. Horses KOed, my villagers ran with wounds.

Nothing more to say, HolaAmgio has right, shitty people.

I personally apologized for my friend and offered to bury you. And just gave a full cabinet MBC, why do not you tell people about it?
if you take into account your shit statistics you will return more than lost
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby aselpina » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:50 am

jordancoles wrote:
mstya wrote:
Razzbane wrote:Hello, Yesterday i saw the truth about MC people. We were allied to them, living in their space, trading. I had even trade deal with their Maid, Orca. This is how they treat their people. Horses KOed, my villagers ran with wounds.

I personally apologized for my friend and offered to bury you. And just gave a full cabinet MBC, why do not you tell people about it?

Here is going about that he cryes only how cruel ppl were with him, but its not true, while everybody there said that it was mistake an bring apologise. Leader was absent to judje anything and appears on next day morning, all things that musted be made imediately was made (apoligise and offer to bury). Even person who wasn't guilty made a present of cheese, what also musted to happen for waiting honest judjement? To not make shit to ppl you called friends? To give chance solve all piecefull?
aselpina

Postby kngbby » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:04 am

some ppl from this group are constantly ganking nabs near the CF crossroads/gates so yea not surprised at all hehe
kngbby

Postby Razzbane » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:01 am

ydex wrote:
Razzbane wrote:What the f im reading... Now its my fault i died lol

Btw nobody deagrroed me.

it is ALWAYS the one who dies fault they did, no matter what. if you died, YOU screwed up. This might be hard to accept, but realizing it is true will help you in game. Cheers mate.

Thanks for advice :D

I screwed already two times, but this is my first world so... ;)

GOD WILL FORGIVE ME

Edit: I gave you chance aselpina, but you didn't took it.

If attack on 4 allies you call mistake, well, i hope HH will burn your MC again. I will help them.
Razzbane

Postby iamahh » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:30 pm

bring nameless nabs into a warzone and then cry on forums for items...

nice exploit/10
iamahh

Postby Razzbane » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:37 pm

Aaaaand you keeep attacking my villagers XD SHITTY PEOPLE
Razzbane

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:01 pm

Now they're doing it just to prod you into posting on the forums. Typical bully tactics.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby mstya » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:31 am

jordancoles wrote:
mstya wrote:

that is, you will not forgive Ozzy and other poland boys in the next world? hehe
loftar wrote:
God forbid you'd have to encounter people in an MMO
mstya

Postby mstya » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:46 am

Razzbane wrote:Aaaaand you keeep attacking my villagers XD SHITTY PEOPLE

let's talk honestly, only you died and only for the reason that I began to grope my friend, the question "who are you?" you did not answer. Other of your guys were left without injuries and did not get knocked out. You tried to portray some kind of war under the walls of my friends and except for rudeness you did not write anything. I do not understand why Orca keeps such garbage in the kingdom like you. How did you help the kingdom? Why do you even call yourself our ally? I and my guys did not even hear about you. And stop hiding behind Hedgehogs for them, you are just as useless garbage, how too for us.
loftar wrote:
God forbid you'd have to encounter people in an MMO
mstya

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot