The truth about Aki realm

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

The truth about Aki realm

Postby Razzbane » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:50 am

Hello, Yesterday i saw the truth about MC people. We were allied to them, living in their space, trading. I had even trade deal with their Maid, Orca. This is how they treat their people. Horses KOed, my villagers ran with wounds.

Nothing more to say, HolaAmgio has right, shitty people.
Last edited by Razzbane on Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Razzbane

Re: The truth about Aki realm

Postby NOOBY93 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:54 am

Use imgur
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby Razzbane » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:57 am

NOOBY93 wrote:Use imgur

Done
Razzbane

Postby NOOBY93 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:58 am

how can you be sure it was MC people who rekt your group?
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby Razzbane » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:01 am

NOOBY93 wrote:how can you be sure it was MC people who rekt your group?

Dalvin and F01 were there. Gates were open.

One more screenshot

Razzbane

Postby aselpina » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:32 am

Peoples last days were warned to not walking near MC south crossing, because every moment some shit can happen there, we already get some fights right over there and totally waiting for enemies time after time. Allies and defenders of MC and Aki had some spar trainings there. Razzbane have been aggroed, killed by accident (because stats that use to be present nowadays allow to be managed to kill, even if you are count only for KO). Person who aggroed wasn't kinned with Razzbane wasn't in realm to see kingdom icon. Just was ready to meet enemy over there. So, situation is shit, but Heaven already have seen a million similar. I think that murderer is guilty and don't protect his move. And while I starting to think how to correct situation, to make back Razzbanes stats by our food and already started to make curio for him, writed sorry massage, here what I've got instead... http://prntscr.com/h048on So even if somebody is crying he is poor victim, it doesn't mean that it is good person. He even didn't allow to solve problem wise and piecefull... Sorry for my English.
aselpina

Postby iamahh » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:49 am

it's not easy to notice where war is happening in HH, so better assume everything is dangerous
iamahh

Postby Razzbane » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:03 pm

iamahh wrote:it's not easy to notice where war is happening in HH, so better assume everything is dangerous

I ported there because i saw my allies rotfl

But you're right, don't trust anyone.
Razzbane

Postby aselpina » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:08 pm

Well, shit happens, not any char that going throught gates to outside is immune from death, espesially if some special territories were succumbed to battles last some days... I am used to defend Aki inhabitants and ready to come defend them, but this is not nice sudden situation, I can just offer my help now, that Razzbane don't want take, as he told - he wanna do shit... Okay, everybody does that his conscience allows
aselpina

Postby Razzbane » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:08 pm

aselpina wrote:Peoples last days were warned to not walking near MC south crossing, because every moment some shit can happen there, we already get some fights right over there and totally waiting for enemies time after time. Allies and defenders of MC and Aki had some spar trainings there. Razzbane have been aggroed, killed by accident (because stats that use to be present nowadays allow to be managed to kill, even if you are count only for KO). Person who aggroed wasn't kinned with Razzbane wasn't in realm to see kingdom icon. Just was ready to meet enemy over there. So, situation is shit, but Heaven already have seen a million similar. I think that murderer is guilty and don't protect his move. And while I starting to think how to correct situation, to make back Razzbanes stats by our food and already started to make curio for him, writed sorry massage, here what I've got instead... http://prntscr.com/h048on So even if somebody is crying he is poor victim, it doesn't mean that it is good person. He even didn't allow to solve problem wise and piecefull... Sorry for my English.

Wise was making wounds on me for few minutes (that was accident) and hitting by strongest attack (that was accident too)

Btw its too easy to kill single person. Why this KO even exist?
Razzbane

Next

Return to The Moot