The truth about Aki realm

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: The truth about Aki realm

Postby mstya » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:55 pm

iamahh wrote:it's not easy to notice where war is happening in HH, so better assume everything is dangerous

too imperceptibly
loftar wrote:
God forbid you'd have to encounter people in an MMO
mstya

Postby mstya » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:00 pm

Razzbane wrote:Hello, Yesterday i saw the truth about MC people. We were allied to them, living in their space, trading. I had even trade deal with their Maid, Orca. This is how they treat their people. Horses KOed, my villagers ran with wounds.

Nothing more to say, HolaAmgio has right, shitty people.

I personally apologized for my friend and offered to bury you. And just gave a full cabinet MBC, why do not you tell people about it?
if you take into account your shit statistics you will return more than lost
and calling my girlfriend a maid this is bad for you while I'm still in the game, think about this the next time you get a KO
Last edited by mstya on Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
loftar wrote:
mstya

Postby Razzbane » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:04 pm

mstya wrote:
Razzbane wrote:Hello, Yesterday i saw the truth about MC people. We were allied to them, living in their space, trading. I had even trade deal with their Maid, Orca. This is how they treat their people. Horses KOed, my villagers ran with wounds.

I personally apologized for my friend and offered to bury you. And just gave a full cabinet MBC, why do not you tell people about it?

One cupboard cant get my stats back :DDDDD

I you are truth chaser, then i want to say Orca offered one cupboard of ivory figurines to make my LP back. I don't know i should laugh or?
Last edited by Razzbane on Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Razzbane

Postby iamahh » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:06 pm

mstya wrote:
iamahh wrote:it's not easy to notice where war is happening in HH, so better assume everything is dangerous

too imperceptibly

depends on Stealth tho
Last edited by iamahh on Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
iamahh

Postby mstya » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:08 pm

Razzbane wrote:
mstya wrote:

One cupboard cant get my stats back :DDDDD

considering that you're blaming me for everything I think you should apologize
because I've done only good things for you
loftar wrote:
mstya

Postby Razzbane » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:13 pm

I don't even know you btw
Razzbane

Postby dafels » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:34 pm

This Razzbane kid seems really whiny and annoying. You deserve it tbh
dafels

Postby blank » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:40 pm

dafels wrote:This Razzbane kid seems really whiny and annoying. You deserve it tbh

From what i gathered the killer was NK. everyone hating on AD like they are larpers or something? the real outlaws are those under wulfkins control. i mean come on.. even HH doesnt want to be on their side? :lol:
blank

Postby HolaAmigo » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:49 pm

blank wrote:
dafels wrote:This Razzbane kid seems really whiny and annoying. You deserve it tbh

From what i gathered the killer was NK. everyone hating on AD like they are larpers or something? the real outlaws are those under wulfkins control. i mean come on.. even HH doesnt want to be on their side? :lol:

Lol I guess I should report you for trolling because I can't believe that u could be serious trying to insinuate that it was NK who killed Razzbane right after couple of posts from Orca/Sacraer that they are sorry for his death.

Razzbane moved to Aki after the village in NK he was living was backstabbed by people from Aki. I didn't really understood that decision that's why we had a talk about that, told him he should be careful and it will end bad, he said people are nice and helpful I guess he changed his mind... Though I'm suprised Orca/Sacraer at least are trying to be nice, gz.
mstya wrote:I just have the honor even in the game.
HolaAmigo

Postby blank » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:07 pm

HolaAmigo wrote:
blank wrote:

Lol I guess I should report you for trolling because I can't believe that u could be serious trying to insinuate that it was NK who killed Razzbane right after couple of posts from Orca/Sacraer that they are sorry for his death.

Razzbane moved to Aki after the village in NK he was living was backstabbed by people from Aki. I didn't really understood that decision that's why we had a talk about that, told him he should be careful and it will end bad, he said people are nice and helpful I guess he changed his mind... Though I'm suprised Orca/Sacraer at least are trying to be nice, gz.

:P lol
yeaah that sounds fishy.. "my town gets attacked by aki, so i guess now ill go join them"? lol what mate? aki are nice ppl we just have alot of assholes running around thats all. lel NK constantly bullying us ¦]

blank

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot