The truth about Aki realm

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: The truth about Aki realm

Postby jordancoles » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:53 am

mstya wrote:that is, you will not forgive Ozzy and other poland boys in the next world? hehe

What do you mean?

I don't have anything against Ozzy and his group unless they've starting drowning kittens IRL or something recently that I'm unaware of

Berthedin is a true lad and if you're talking about how Ozzy and the others switch sides late-world it's really nothing new. I think Ozzy has been flip-flopping sides since w6 or 7 so it's basically to be expected.
I likely wouldn't take in Ozzy to my village because that's well-known at this point, but at least when they do decide to leave they usually do it peacefully
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Razzbane » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:58 pm

mstya wrote:
Razzbane wrote:Aaaaand you keeep attacking my villagers XD SHITTY PEOPLE

let's talk honestly, only you died and only for the reason that I began to grope my friend, the question "who are you?" you did not answer. Other of your guys were left without injuries and did not get knocked out. You tried to portray some kind of war under the walls of my friends and except for rudeness you did not write anything. I do not understand why Orca keeps such garbage in the kingdom like you. How did you help the kingdom? Why do you even call yourself our ally? I and my guys did not even hear about you. And stop hiding behind Hedgehogs for them, you are just as useless garbage, how too for us.

Shitty people and liers.
Razzbane

Postby Aceb » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:21 pm

Razzbane wrote:
mstya wrote:
Razzbane wrote:Aaaaand you keeep attacking my villagers XD SHITTY PEOPLE

let's talk honestly, only you died and only for the reason that I began to grope my friend, the question "who are you?" you did not answer. Other of your guys were left without injuries and did not get knocked out. You tried to portray some kind of war under the walls of my friends and except for rudeness you did not write anything. I do not understand why Orca keeps such garbage in the kingdom like you. How did you help the kingdom? Why do you even call yourself our ally? I and my guys did not even hear about you. And stop hiding behind Hedgehogs for them, you are just as useless garbage, how too for us.

Shitty people and liers.

I feel sad for You.
Oh no, wait. You don't deserve anyones attention whether it is good or bad kind of it.
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby Razzbane » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:35 pm

So why MC people are crying to delete this topic :D !!!
Razzbane

Postby blank » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:43 pm

Razzbane wrote:So why MC people are crying to delete this topic :D !!!

maaan just stap, you're scarring all the snails away with your salt.
blank

Postby gonzo321321 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:58 pm

When I saw this topic and all fake informations about us ( I was there with Razzbane ) I have to help true to come out. So we wanted to go for some meat and hides to the Hedgehog's territory. The easiest way to make this out is by using CR which is near MC, so we tried to do this. I was first person who used it and I wrote immediately that we are from ,,Arkona" from Aki realm and we are allies (I saw some people behind wall of MC),but we got attacked by those people. I was trying to escape and in the same time i was trying to explain that we are not enemies. Moreover, even I got hit I didn't try to give it back and I was still calm ( my horse got knocked down and I took some DMG ). During this Razz was doing the same as me, he was only talking with them, but also was very peaceful until he got so much DMG that he was afraid of death ( then he started defending himself ). Situation was even more strange, because there was guy who knew Razz called F01 from MC and he also proved that we are allies, not enemies, but his attempts weren't successful ( he wrote something like ,,stop it's my friend" , ,,stop u moron" ) but they didn't stop and killed Razz with no reason. After that one of them (the guy who didn't attack anyone of us)gave us cupboard full of cheese, I wanted to refuse, but I was quite afraid too, they seems to be pissed off and I didn't want to make them more mad. Conclusion is very simple, there was no mistake or accident, but he got killed only for fun and with premeditation.
gonzo321321

Postby Honoka » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:27 pm

In my opinion killing Razzbane was obvious execution. Bored people was just searching for somebody to kill, because they have small sausages. Killing weaker (especialy not defending ally) without any reason is sooooo brave. I hope that made the murderer (and people who did nothing to help Razz) feel better. This is what happened: we were travelling, and hunting for some mooses, bears, etc. We were using crossroads. Teleported to the MC crossroad. We were sure that we are safe, because of opened gates, and there were also F01, who is from MC, and is our ally, as Orca said couple of times. We said, we are from Arkona, and we are friendly. I got dismounted from my horse, other horse was knocked knocked down. Razzbane has been agroed. We said to stop atacking him. Same did F01 from MC. This didn't help. Razz wasn't even defending himself for long time. We though somebody is just bored and trying to proboke. When I see somebody who says it was a "mistake", "accident" or "missclick" or dunno "cat was walking on my keyboard", then I feel sick of how stupid or false people can be.
I rarely use such strong words, but this time I have to name things. And this is the truth what happened. If somebody say that something other happened then he is a liar.
Honoka

Postby aselpina » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:48 pm

Razzbane wrote:So why MC people are crying to delete this topic :D !!!

Lol? Are you kidding me? I am not against, go on, lil liars. If we asking: why are u crying, it doesn't means we ask to stop heheh
But Im kinda tired, I almost ready to stop be so polite. How long you will shitposting and how much your "truth" is different with what we said? Be adult ppl and start to speak truly. Come on, answer

@When I saw this topic and all fake informations about us@ LMAO WTF, what fake info for example? HAHAHA FAKE INFORMATIONS OMG Cmoon guys, let's go, post all, free you soul, everyone is really really cares!

And in the end of all fun, when you will lost your desire to write blunt nonsense, I will show how much differents of your words by my PM and here, proofs of your shitness. Really, so hot thread, the whole h&h in awaitening, what lil liars will write new (no)

btw why do you lied recently that your villagers under attack again? lmao
aselpina

Postby Honoka » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:01 pm

Be adult ppl

LMAO WTF, what fake info for example? HAHAHA FAKE INFORMATIONS OMG Cmoon guys, let's go, post all, free you soul, everyone is really really cares!

Erm... excuse me?

We moved to neighbourhood of MC because we thought its safe place. Mostly new characters. If somebody rly thinks that we would be so stupid to atack MC villagers under their own wall, then I have no idea what such people have in their skulls. For sure not a brain. Orca is telling that Razz atacked the murderer. Geez. Think twice people and decide on your own using ur own brain who is the hostile here.
I know now why Aki is so weak with such weak bonuses. You just kill your own people, who wanted to help fixing that kingdom. Loyal, trusted people are the most valuable currency in HnH now but you prefer to kill them for fun instead of coop. At start you said Orca, you are sorry for that situation, you will try to repair that, and help Razz get his stats back, but you still didn't do this. You didn't even give back stolen EQ or burry his body, nothing. That's how Aki says "sorry" for killing their members just for fun.
Honoka

Postby spawningmink » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:42 am

You speak about that char “F01” it’s felix, no one listens to him because he’s retarded so when he says stop it’s my friend we think it’s just his polish brain being stupid. How many time have you messaged me razz? Has to be in the 10s. You constantly asking me questions or for help and I’m always replying and assisting you. Last time a member of the realm was attacked he messaged orca and resolved the situation where all items was returned and I even supplied him with new gear +curios. You tell us that orca told you to leave and didn’t try to fix the situation when the first thing you did was cry on the forums. Just as sacraer says you are shit for this realm and didn’t help any lmao fuck off from your crying on the forums and go “destroy” us wth HH lol
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot