Fair Well

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Fair Well

Postby Chebermech » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:48 am

After a long road paved in Sweet Beets, Tuber Mash, Harmesan Cheese as well as Sunlit Stilton, and even longer road from quest to quest to quest to ... ∞, the Kingdom of Hedgehugs presents you a Fair Well built in Heavens with a Heart of our hard working quilled comrades for the whole game community to enjoy!

One way of getting there is through Community Fair that you can locate on oddimap. Once you are there, go down the main South Entrance and use a green looking wooden crossroad named "Fair Well", as shown down below.

Then you will get teleported to the mountain base looking somewhat like this:

The rocks are placed in such a manner so that no wild animal can come in and disrupt your well being as well as a safety of our well... mostly our well. Which means you will not be able to get through the boulder obstacles on a horseback, but don't worry you will be able to jump right back on it once you are done using our facilities, and nobody except for you will be able to mount your horse once you get off of it. You may also come in with a boat and drop it on the floor to get the barrels out and then pick it back up when you are finished, as well as bring pack-bulls/cows, and use the garden sheds we've built in case they are needed. The Theft zone is turned on everywhere except for boulder line.

You may also use the Charter stone if your charisma allows to do so, or build crossroad systems that would lead up to this place. Remember its public and its free, which means there can be a traffic at times! So be advised, some people might find this location as an opportunity to get their epeen up while ganking people at the gates, so we recommend you to use your alts for this venture, since you don't even need survival to get the exact quality of water out of the well.

We hope that this well will improve the quality of your goods as well as the overall life quality in hearthlands, the only thing we ask is to keep the place clean and respect each other! We hope this well will forever stay in your heart!

Last edited by Chebermech on Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chebermech

Re: Fair Well

Postby Onep » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:25 am

Wow, this well is INSAAAAANE
“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
Onep

Postby jordancoles » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:25 am

q122

Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:35 am

I've not bothered with coming to CF (for not much reason at all other than laziness of making that first trip), but might have to bring a couple barrels and get some water.

Not sure if there's much else you could do to make the hearthlands well-thier. (sorry, couldn't resist.)
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Amanda44 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:02 am

^^ You should definitely go to the market, prices are really good, event day is a lot of fun and now this!

You guys are awesome! Thank you so much for doing this, HH best kingdom! :D
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby DDDsDD999 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:20 pm

Well, this is pretty swell!
DDDsDD999

Postby NOOBY93 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:38 pm

Should build an aggro-losing house inside as well.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby spawningmink » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:05 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:Should build an aggro-losing house inside as well.

fire in tha booth...ya done know
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Chebermech » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:47 pm

Thought of it, but the attacker will also be able to enter the same house, so no reason, best protection is just to use alts or charter stone.
Chebermech

Postby NOOBY93 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:53 pm

Chebermech wrote:

Thought of it, but the attacker will also be able to enter the same house, so no reason, best protection is just to use alts or charter stone.

but if an animal attacks an alt it's basically stuck inside until someone rescues it lul
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Next

Return to The Moot