CF Market not secure easily exploitable!! (PRANK)

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: CF Market not secure easily exploitable!! (PRANK)

Postby dafels » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:14 pm

Potjeh wrote:
Massa wrote:
spawningmink wrote:maybe we wanted to show how fucking retarded tuz is and how easily it was to pull this off... he then goes to ban us from the CF. NEWS FLASH me and my buds are still going to use it! still going to go to events on alts and I most definitely am not never going to go there again xd we went pretty much unpunished from it except for HH coming to our walls and bashing some roads like children.

"Community leader expects trusts with group he's working on a project with to not sabotage, pointlessly, a massive community hub from which everyone benefits from, including myself, and is therefore stupid because he invested trust in someone with the expectation to not fuck himself and literally everyone up."

oh no how retarded wow

the fuck happened to trade is sacred, anyway? It'd be one thing to siege the place, but this was retarded. Not even good retarded.

Yeah, but this is a group that has Frosty as a prominent member. He does shit like this all the time. So yeah, it was kinda stupid to trust them. If it was my market he'd be KoS there.

if frosty wouldn't had been in the particular group he is in right now, it would have had happened regardless I am PRETTY sure. Or if it would had been some completely other group that is as much as enemy to hedhugs as this group, this raid would have happened most likely anyway. There's no such thing as neutrality in this game, it has been proven DOZENS OF TIMES, if you think there is, the naive ones should prepare to get buttfucked hehe. If the market is owned, protected and governed by their biggest enemies, I don't know how much of neutrality you can speak of smh tbh, becaus the ENEMY will do anything to hurt them and they won't care about anything, even their own reputation, especially, among some shitters that they don't even care about lmao. I can only imagine if they made some kind of agreement with largest groups in the game to keep the market sacred from raids or stuff like that, but that is unlikely to happen between 2 BIGGEST ENEMIES. It is market's owners own fault for letting this happen to be honest with you people hehe and he should be compensating everything. If you would had been a enemy to this group that owns the market, I'm am pretty sure that 90% of people here that condemns this raid, would have done the same in a situation they were in!!!!!!
Last edited by dafels on Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dafels

Postby Ozzy123 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:25 pm

dafels wrote:If the market is owned, protected and governed by their biggest enemies, I don't know how much of neutrality you can speak of too tbh, becaus the ENEMY will do anything to hurt them and they won't care about anything, even their own reputation, especially, among some shitters that they don't even care about lmao

its just a game tho lol
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby dafels » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:30 pm

it is not JUST A GAME for some people... and everyone plays the game how they want to play it....
dafels

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:45 pm

i think you can argue that when we dont aggro enemies inside the market even after they just finished killing some peaceful nab outside that its pretty neutral X D
ChildhoodObesity

Postby DoctorViper » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:07 am

I'm just sitting here reading through all of this and I'm just thinking to myself: "I'm so glad I moved to North Kingdom."
If you have nothing to make, then maybe it is still something. Why? Because you possess the idea that you wish to make something from nothing.
DoctorViper

Previous

Return to The Moot