CF Market not secure easily exploitable!! (PRANK)

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: CF Market not secure easily exploitable!! (PRANK)

Postby Onep » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:19 pm

Poor Frosty getting boolyd by everybody on the forums
“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
Onep

Postby Onep » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:29 pm

Really makes you think

Onep

Postby Onep » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:36 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:You literally sent me a snap message saying "i got kicked from the army" then explained the circumstances including assaulting someone and getting arrested.

Look, I'm good friends with you outside the game but just like Amanda said, while I do know you and talk to you often, you're a fucking joke. You need to stop acting like this, nobody likes you at all i think. You're even more universally disrespected than I am and I shitposted the forum hard for YEARS.

Trollex is good buddies with frosty but he doesn't like to admit it. He's always like: "haha yeah me and frost got some chili dogs the other day down at the old ballpark on Canada Street." And then he tries to say how he tried to block frost on Skype but then he accidentally unblocked him and became best friends again. Totally accident bro!

It was just a tragic underestimation that Frost died during the Odditown hazing ritual. It is a very rigorous challenge.

QED
Stop being so tsundere Nooby

Onep

Postby Massa » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:25 pm

spawningmink wrote:maybe we wanted to show how fucking retarded tuz is and how easily it was to pull this off... he then goes to ban us from the CF. NEWS FLASH me and my buds are still going to use it! still going to go to events on alts and I most definitely am not never going to go there again xd we went pretty much unpunished from it except for HH coming to our walls and bashing some roads like children.

"Community leader expects trusts with group he's working on a project with to not sabotage, pointlessly, a massive community hub from which everyone benefits from, including myself, and is therefore stupid because he invested trust in someone with the expectation to not fuck himself and literally everyone up."

oh no how retarded wow

the fuck happened to trade is sacred, anyway? It'd be one thing to siege the place, but this was retarded. Not even good retarded.
ImageImage
ass blast USA
Massa

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:50 am

i dont like him ok...

spawningmink wrote: except for HH coming to our walls and bashing some roads like children.

you do realize you guys were bashing our roads first right? i mean idk if it was even us who bashed your roads i havnt heard any talk of it but i know you guys were bashing all cf roads and mine and fnis and prob everyone elses even after multiple rebuilds. and youre even using alts!!! lame!!!
ChildhoodObesity

Postby WowGain » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:37 am

how edgy do you have to be to say you were "sending a message" by doing this

you call someone a schoolgirl then you talk like you're the naruto kid in middle school who runs from class to class with his arms behind his back and wears a ninja headband and threatens to use his cursemark on a bully

not v surprising though since youre a furfag lmao
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby MrPunchers » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:42 am

bug aboosing NURDS!!!!!!!
Suck me good and hard thru my jorts
MrPunchers

Postby Chebermech » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:02 am

spawningmink wrote:maybe we wanted to show how fucking retarded tuz is and how easily it was to pull this off...

im a big fan of constructive criticism, so if you could enlighten me about the first part that would be great, the 2nd as I have already explained in Community Fair official thread, the way you got in was an accidental fluke on our part, to be exact the person who gave your guy a plot left vandal rights on by an accident, which is why we are going to compensate all the losses, that really weren't that big, and rebuild some part of CF to prevent any of these accidents from ever happening again, even though it wasn't suppose to happen by the design in the first place.

One thing I can agree on with you is that you are just someone who made the post and took a ride as well as the blame for people i really have a concern with, such as orca, sacraer, oly, dalvin and the rest of your new friends from akihabara and leftovers from dis. And please don't lie to yourself or anyone that this was an attack on people behind CF / HH and was done to prove anything, although it did prove that none of you deserve any respect given before. This was planned and done mainly by the same people that been ganking traders because it was an easy prey, the same people who also tried to destroy Aurora for lols but got their ass kicked after HH and F&I helped to prevent the destruction of another community project. Which, in addition to bs propaganda and hypocrisy from akihabara, led to raid of Maid Cafe village in a pretty much similar way through a minehole by our guys, yet we never banned any of our enemies from Community Fair project or jeopardize any contents of our enemies shops, politics were and hopefully will always will be separate from CF for as long as it exist or will exist in the future worlds. Yet your friends have decided to get back at us through Community Fair and not our villages, making them first on the Community Fair's blacklist as it was an attack on the market itself. Whats even more disappointing is that sacraer who once told me that he will never do any harm to CF has destroyed public kilns (Free q140 and dirty cheap q160 and q180 with a fee for 24hr convenience use) that made no profit for us but only benefited the visitors. Which makes me pretty sure if there was an exploit to destroy the q122 well we've built and shared with the rest of the server your group would destroy it in a blink of an eye.

spawningmink wrote:...like children.

speaking of which (picture taken before any of the actions taken against MC after the "attack")

is just sad... and... retarded?

spawningmink wrote:...banned from channel and CF... NEWS FLASH me and my buds are still going to use it!

it doesn't really matter, as long as it makes some inconvenience in making double accounts and using alts, its better than nothing, and if you bring in your mains in it wouldn't be as safe as it used to.
Chebermech

Postby AriZona » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:20 am

Thatwasmeaninglessvandalism
AriZona

Postby PastTime » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:08 am

spawningmink wrote:maybe we wanted to show how fucking retarded tuz is and how easily it was to pull this off... he then goes to ban us from the CF. NEWS FLASH me and my buds are still going to use it! still going to go to events on alts and I most definitely am not never going to go there again xd we went pretty much unpunished from it except for HH coming to our walls and bashing some roads like children.

You should try not staying behind walls like cunts xd At least the games I play for PvP don't allow pussy attitude, check Lands of Lords and once you're built up, we can cross swords.
PastTime

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot