CF Market not secure easily exploitable!! (PRANK)

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: CF Market not secure easily exploitable!! (PRANK)

Postby Massa » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:06 pm

spawningmink wrote:
fallout wrote:
pulled in some pretty impressive loot

Do you guys not realize there's better loot sitting in abandoned villages all over haven that you don't even need to leave scents for?
You guys were faggots to a bunch of nabs that were actually trying to keep life in haven. You pointed out how easy it was than boasted about it, Brilliant :roll:

its not about the loot man, I think everyone should be glad we didnt destroy all the buffs (WE COULD HAS DONE THIS VERY EASILY) we just wanted to send a message....

what fucking message

that you're a cunt

literally everyone you've played with hates you

there was no message, this was done for shits and giggles, and you'd be 10x less of a giant flaming cunt if you just said "we did it, fuck u, stop trusting us"
ImageImage
ass blast USA
Massa

Postby fallout » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:08 pm

spawningmink wrote:
fallout wrote:
pulled in some pretty impressive loot

Do you guys not realize there's better loot sitting in abandoned villages all over haven that you don't even need to leave scents for?
You guys were faggots to a bunch of nabs that were actually trying to keep life in haven. You pointed out how easy it was than boasted about it, Brilliant :roll:

its not about the loot man, I think everyone should be glad we didnt destroy all the buffs (WE COULD HAS DONE THIS VERY EASILY) we just wanted to send a message....

You pointed out how easy it was than boasted about it, Brilliant :roll:

Everyone knows there's faggots in life, you didnt need to point it out
Last edited by fallout on Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fallout

Postby spawningmink » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:09 pm

maybe we wanted to show how fucking retarded tuz is and how easily it was to pull this off... he then goes to ban us from the CF. NEWS FLASH me and my buds are still going to use it! still going to go to events on alts and I most definitely am not never going to go there again xd we went pretty much unpunished from it except for HH coming to our walls and bashing some roads like children.
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby fallout » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:13 pm

You pointed out how easy it is to make a mistake like this, It's happened multiple times every world to every faction. You also pointed out you're a massive faggot and it doesn't bother you. Read a book ya dingus
fallout

Postby NOOBY93 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:17 pm

spawningmink wrote:maybe we wanted to show how fucking retarded tuz is and how easily it was to pull this off... he then goes to ban us from the CF. NEWS FLASH me and my buds are still going to use it! still going to go to events on alts and I most definitely am not never going to go there again xd we went pretty much unpunished from it except for HH coming to our walls and bashing some roads like children.

The irony of a 90 IQ kid who got kicked from 90 IQ kid heaven aka the army, calling the man, the legend, Tuz himself, retarded

Also it's great that you will attend events and shop around in CF, that actually benefits us, the point of the ban is so we can attack you on sight inside CF on your main lul

i didnt believe them at first but you really ARE an idiot
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby spawningmink » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:22 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:
spawningmink wrote:maybe we wanted to show how fucking retarded tuz is and how easily it was to pull this off... he then goes to ban us from the CF. NEWS FLASH me and my buds are still going to use it! still going to go to events on alts and I most definitely am not never going to go there again xd we went pretty much unpunished from it except for HH coming to our walls and bashing some roads like children.

The irony of a 90 IQ kid who got kicked from 90 IQ kid heaven aka the army, calling the man, the legend, Tuz himself, retarded

Also it's great that you will attend events and shop around in CF, that actually benefits us, the point of the ban is so we can attack you on sight inside CF on your main lul

in the past 2 days youve brought up me being kicked from the army like 6 times when its not even true! how can you be so 2faced!!! being good friends with me outside the game but acting like youre a school girl on the fourms???? comeon dude
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby fallout » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:25 pm

acting like youre a school girl on the fourms????
Dude, like, you need to stop and listen to yourself. Every post, just go back and read them, try to make some sense from any of it, actually LEARN
fallout

Postby spawningmink » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:27 pm

fallout wrote:
acting like youre a school girl on the fourms????
Dude, like, you need to stop and listen to yourself. Every post, just go back and read them, try to make some sense from any of it, actually LEARN

theres not a thinking emoji big enough to respond to you with

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby fallout » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:38 pm

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=irony+definition
whelp, I knew going in there was no sense trying to educate a sack of bricks
fallout

Postby NOOBY93 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:48 pm

spawningmink wrote:
NOOBY93 wrote:

in the past 2 days youve brought up me being kicked from the army like 6 times when its not even true! how can you be so 2faced!!! being good friends with me outside the game but acting like youre a school girl on the fourms???? comeon dude

You literally sent me a snap message saying "i got kicked from the army" then explained the circumstances including assaulting someone and getting arrested.

Look, I'm good friends with you outside the game but just like Amanda said, while I do know you and talk to you often, you're a fucking joke. You need to stop acting like this, nobody likes you at all i think. You're even more universally disrespected than I am and I shitposted the forum hard for YEARS.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot