CF Market not secure easily exploitable!! (PRANK)

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: CF Market not secure easily exploitable!! (PRANK)

Postby Vigilance » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:58 am

zmurrell wrote:HURRRDURRRR boohoo my name is frosty and I got my autistic furry feelings hurt and now I need to go be a big bad ole bully and go pick on people who are completely defenseless in an open market. OH BOI i stolez some goldz. Like gold isnt as common as iron by now. Good job pat yourself on the back boy. You and your rowdy gang really got something going for ya and the autism is at its peak.

All you really did is take pennies out of a tip jar. Your op was just enough cancer to make me post for the first time in like 4 years aside from the other people that had access to my account.

bazinga!
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby spawningmink » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:40 am

I didnt even plan this and you are all sippin on the h8erade

cry more, maybe you should blame tuz for literally giving us the farthest plot away from the center and then just leaving it be.

FROSTY PUBLIC ENEMY #1 grow up and learn raiding is a part of the game you nolifes xd
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby _Gunnar » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:54 am

Yeah since I live in Akihabara this might cause me problems but whatever.

This was fucking lame. I used this place quite a lot and it was cool.

raiding is part of the game, but so is calling people out for it on the forums and having a reputation. Just because raiding is possible, doesn't mean you have to do it, or, even if you do it, that you have to choose this market as your target. If you're an arsehole, don't whine when people say you are, just embrace it and certainly don't suggest that anyone is to *blame* apart from you, the guys who did it.
_Gunnar

Postby spawningmink » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:57 am

_Gunnar wrote:Yeah since I live in Akihabara this might cause me problems but whatever.

This was fucking lame. I used this place quite a lot and it was cool.

raiding is part of the game, but so is calling people out for it on the forums and having a reputation. Just because raiding is possible, doesn't mean you have to do it, or, even if you do it, that you have to choose this market as your target. If you're an arsehole, don't whine when people say you are, just embrace it and certainly don't suggest that anyone is to *blame* apart from you, the guys who did it.

im not whining, and yes just because it is possible does mean it should be done lol we are an enemy faction and we rightfully attacked our foes! if HH destroyed another market place I promise the drama on the fourms would be alot different
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby iamahh » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:37 am

I use the market and the realm bonus

iamahh

Postby popfor » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:02 am

wow ur really cool so cool i love u frosty ur so awesome congrats for real so brave risky admirable wow i wish i could be as rad as u man this is so great congratulations i am so impressed
frost public enemy of my love ,
it was just a prank bro

you must have been a big fucking gay.
Image Image
my avatar is stolen without permission
#badboysclub
popfor

Location: E̹̙̺̬̖͈̘̭̙̘̔̈́̍͆͌̋̊̈́̀̎d̡̨̺̠̠̜̲̹͕̯̑̀͂͂̈̇̿̏͝͝g̨̙̻̼͎͖̱͔̗͙̐̅̇͗̈́̔͛̌̌͠ŷ͔̼͓̺̮̪̫̙̬̐͊̀́̊͆͝͝͝ͅ

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:14 am

spawningmink wrote:im not whining, and yes just because it is possible does mean it should be done lol we are an enemy faction and we rightfully attacked our foes! if HH destroyed another market place I promise the drama on the fourms would be alot different

except the market is a neutral place (THAT EVEN YOU GUYS BENEFIT FROM) which is why even after u guys koed 100+ nabs and shit we never aggrod you guys inside of it

if you guys cared about "enemy factions" you would probably fight them instead of building 1k palisades all over the map to hide from everyone and bashing roads on alts lmaoooo fuk outta here kid
ChildhoodObesity

Postby LadyGoo » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:12 am

_Gunnar wrote:raiding is part of the game, but so is calling people out for it on the forums and having a reputation. Just because raiding is possible, doesn't mean you have to do it, or, even if you do it, that you have to choose this market as your target. I

IMHO, this is a good opportunity for the devs to reflect on why it is so easy for factions to land the nuclear bomb. The key thing is that factions and villages are not really co-dependent (while real-life countries are). As a result, there are no things like Viena agreement. We have had something similar in legacy worlds when both parties benefited from agreeing to not to use bugs, resource node ruining and etc. Right now the policy of equalizing everyone makes people less dependent on each other and do whatever they want to.

Next world no-one will even remember this raid, since no-one would care due to the low level of co-dependency.
Hafen Helpdesk Skype Conference [Eng]: https://join.skype.com/mxo3yVNbrCK9
Справочная Конференция [Ru]: https://join.skype.com/fnAcsc0srDBN

Trade Conference [Eng-Ru]: https://join.skype.com/gNT6Rs92PTtM

W10 Queen of Dis fiancée of Leanne69 (Lolo)
W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W6 Dis [Chieftain] & Disneyland
W5 Vitterstad [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
W3 Garden of Metallurgists [LS]
LadyGoo

Postby fallout » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:33 pm

pulled in some pretty impressive loot

Do you guys not realize there's better loot sitting in abandoned villages all over haven that you don't even need to leave scents for?
You guys were faggots to a bunch of nabs that were actually trying to keep life in haven. You pointed out how easy it was than boasted about it, Brilliant :roll:
fallout

Postby spawningmink » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:52 pm

fallout wrote:
pulled in some pretty impressive loot

Do you guys not realize there's better loot sitting in abandoned villages all over haven that you don't even need to leave scents for?
You guys were faggots to a bunch of nabs that were actually trying to keep life in haven. You pointed out how easy it was than boasted about it, Brilliant :roll:

its not about the loot man, I think everyone should be glad we didnt destroy all the buffs (WE COULD HAS DONE THIS VERY EASILY) we just wanted to send a message....

spawningmink
Under curfew

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot