NK and HH are burning (will reach the ground soon!)

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: NK and HH are burning (will reach the ground soon!)

Postby spawningmink » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:28 pm

dafels wrote:Yeah, but the people you are fighting are pretty much new randoms to the scene that I doubt were even playing a world before, it is only sacraer and frosty who has some experience as far as I know, compared to your group heh. On the other side, this combat is pretty shit and there is no skill to it lmao and experience doesn't matter much I think when you can just mash the same buttons all the fight almost brainlessly and still be pretty good.

STING STING STING STING STING STING STING STING
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Ozzy123 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:30 pm

dafels wrote:Yeah, but the people you are fighting are pretty much new randoms to the scene that I doubt were even playing a world before, it is only sacraer and frosty who has some experience as far as I know, compared to your group heh, so it doesn't look pretty good...... On the other side, this combat is pretty shit and there is no skill to it lmao and experience doesn't matter much I think when you can just mash the same buttons all the fight almost brainlessly and still be pretty good.

Yeah but the randoms we are fighting have 9000str and our average is 1000 heh, comparing geleor with 9000 to noobys char with 800 is like me koing naked alts and saying im winning fights hehh
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby spawningmink » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:32 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:
dafels wrote:Yeah, but the people you are fighting are pretty much new randoms to the scene that I doubt were even playing a world before, it is only sacraer and frosty who has some experience as far as I know, compared to your group heh, so it doesn't look pretty good...... On the other side, this combat is pretty shit and there is no skill to it lmao and experience doesn't matter much I think when you can just mash the same buttons all the fight almost brainlessly and still be pretty good.

Yeah but the randoms we are fighting have 9000str and our average is 1000 heh, comparing geleor with 9000 to noobys char with 800 is like me koing naked alts and saying im winning fights hehh

if someone in our group has 9k str ill drown my char lmao
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:33 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:Out of 3 fights that happend since they left we won 2 fights and lost 1 (where we killed 1 and they killed 1, I don't really count KO's) heh smhing tbhing

not to mention all the times they just run into their pali and decide not to fight us with even numbers even :THINKING EMOJI:
ChildhoodObesity

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:33 pm

spawningmink wrote:
Ozzy123 wrote:

if someone in our group has 9k str ill drown my char lmao

geleors above 8k forr sure, if we posted a thread every time we won a fight or did anything we would have like 2 pages of threads by now smhing
Last edited by ChildhoodObesity on Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChildhoodObesity

Postby spawningmink » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:34 pm

I can tell you for sure hes not

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:35 pm

spawningmink wrote:I can tell you for sure hes not

you do realize when a fight is recorded and you see what openings he hits at you can test these things right?
ChildhoodObesity

Postby spawningmink » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:39 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:

you do realize when a fight is recorded and you see what openings he hits at you can test these things right?

he does not have 9k str

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:45 pm

spawningmink wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:

he does not have 9k str

hes close lol
ChildhoodObesity

Postby dafels » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:46 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:geleors above 8k forr sure

lol this damn game
dafels

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot