NK and HH are burning (will reach the ground soon!)

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: NK and HH are burning (will reach the ground soon!)

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:47 pm

dafels wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:geleors above 8k forr sure

lol this damn game

heh yea stats are wild now ok

frost you do know theres damage formulas in this game right?
ChildhoodObesity

Postby mstya » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:30 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:
dafels wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:geleors above 8k forr sure

lol this damn game

heh yea stats are wild now ok

frost you do know theres damage formulas in this game right?

omg trollex, why u crying all time when u get rekt? Anyone from us dont cry when have KOed

You, like Ozzy, are trying to find 100500 reasons to not admit your defeat...

in former times you were good fighters, but it's in the past ... just leave it behind hehe
loftar wrote:
God forbid you'd have to encounter people in an MMO
mstya

Postby razfen » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:51 pm

where's the crying?
MagicManICT wrote:Not really any purpose of this thread other than to get a simple answer that some of you special children don't seem to know how to give. Everyone's got to be a fukkin comedian....
razfen

Postby Ozzy123 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:27 pm

mstya wrote:

in former times you were good fighters, but it's in the past ... just leave it behind hehe

AD : haha we won a fight fucking rekt KIDS OMG fucking S T O M P E D
HH: but we..
AD: STOP WITH THE EXCUSES YOU CANT ADMIT YOUR DEFEAT

In former times? Dude, look trough my youtube channel and see how many kills I got this world and how many fights I've won. In combat I only got koed once this world, died 0 times. I don't think that many people have better statistics than me, and I'm also leading most of the fights, doing shotcalling etc not just pressing FLEX FLEX FLEX FLEX like you ;) ;) :) :roll: :twisted: :oops:

AD does the same retarded tactic every world since w7, they get stomped early in the world, quit, when other big factions quit becouse there is noone to fight with AD like mushrooms after rain show up and grind stats and they think that they are good when noone else cares. But even after that, while outstatting us, we koed sacraer multiple times, we killed some of your actual characters, you have 50 safe palisades in every single place of the world that you hide in whenever we chase you. In the past few days you are using vandal alts to BASH FUCKING CROSSROADS. You are (probably) grown guys, working on studynig and you waste couple of hours of your life to BASH CROSSROADS ON ALTS when there is 200 people online X fukin D tbh smh.

You never cry when you lose you said?

epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby spawningmink » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:40 pm

shit posting on the fourms is so fun because it bring out a whole other person, ozzy youre really cool out of game and when we play other stuff but is like haven brings out some fukin creature in you
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Ozzy123 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:42 pm

spawningmink wrote:shit posting on the fourms is so fun because it bring out a whole other person, ozzy youre really cool out of game and when we play other stuff but is like haven brings out some fukin creature in you

well I dont even find you cool out of the game :(
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby spawningmink » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:44 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:
spawningmink wrote:shit posting on the fourms is so fun because it bring out a whole other person, ozzy youre really cool out of game and when we play other stuff but is like haven brings out some fukin creature in you

well I dont even find you cool out of the game :(

ya I was just kidding, I literally hate you outside the game aswell and if i ever come to poland I will beat u up

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST
Last edited by Granger on Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No RL threats.
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby mstya » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:57 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:
mstya wrote:

AD : haha we won a fight fucking rekt KIDS OMG fucking S T O M P E D
HH: but we..
AD: STOP WITH THE EXCUSES YOU CANT ADMIT YOUR DEFEAT

In former times? Dude, look trough my youtube channel and see how many kills I got this world and how many fights I've won. In combat I only got koed once this world, died 0 times. I don't think that many people have better statistics than me, and I'm also leading most of the fights, doing shotcalling etc not just pressing FLEX FLEX FLEX FLEX like you ;) ;) :) :roll: :twisted: :oops:
I have only 1 death in battle for the last 2 worlds

AD does the same retarded tactic every world since w7, they get stomped early in the world, quit, when other big factions quit becouse there is noone to fight with AD like mushrooms after rain show up and grind stats and they think that they are good when noone else cares. But even after that, while outstatting us, we koed sacraer multiple times, we killed some of your actual characters, you have 50 safe palisades in every single place of the world that you hide in whenever we chase you. In the past few days you are using vandal alts to BASH FUCKING CROSSROADS. You are (probably) grown guys, working on studynig and you waste couple of hours of your life to BASH CROSSROADS ON ALTS when there is 200 people online X fukin D tbh smh.

You never cry when you lose you said?

I died only 2 times in the last 2 worlds, while participating in fights much more often than you, yes, I do not have so many videos just because the characteristics of the computer did not allow the video footage. So alas, my statistics are better. If it's not so, give us proof.

As for "You never cry when you lose you said?" I speak only for myself, and if my team ever gets defeated I regard it only as an experience, you'll continue the cry and spam the "dead game"
loftar wrote:
God forbid you'd have to encounter people in an MMO
mstya

Postby razfen » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:00 pm

spawningmink wrote:i ever come to poland I will beat u up

Like the drill instructor that called you a furfag?

BTW that is a real life threat which is really not a nice thing to say so I reported you haha xd
MagicManICT wrote:Not really any purpose of this thread other than to get a simple answer that some of you special children don't seem to know how to give. Everyone's got to be a fukkin comedian....
razfen

Postby Ozzy123 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:09 pm

mstya wrote:Anyone from us dont cry when have KOed

mstya wrote:As for "You never cry when you lose you said?" I speak only for myself

o boi xD

You were on fights more often than me??? Okay, you're obviously trolling so I dont see the point to even answer u anymore XD

Ozzy123

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot