NK and HH are burning (will reach the ground soon!)

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: NK and HH are burning (will reach the ground soon!)

Postby WowGain » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:15 pm

W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby spawningmink » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:16 pm

WowGain wrote:Image

haha nice1 man!!!

??? "HEHE IM SO MAD IM GOING TO MAKE OLD JOKES THAT HAVE BEEN MADE IN THIS POST 4 TIMES HEHE THIS WILL SURELY GET HIM HEHE"

man you guys are stupid lol
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby razfen » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:18 pm

WowGain wrote:Image

gets me every time
MagicManICT wrote:Not really any purpose of this thread other than to get a simple answer that some of you special children don't seem to know how to give. Everyone's got to be a fukkin comedian....
razfen

Postby dafels » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:35 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:AD does the same retarded tactic every world since w7, they get stomped early in the world, quit, when other big factions quit becouse there is noone to fight with AD like mushrooms after rain show up and grind stats and they think that they are good when noone else cares.

W7: AD dominated at beginning, killed ainran, dis was pretty much not playing and it was pretty much AD left in the world up until like first half to mid world and was boring as fuck during that time.
W8: AD was not even playing at beginning and only like 3 of us played in the last month of the world.
W9: AD played at beginning, stomped you and your shitters like 3 or so times, 3 or so of us got killed and started to get a bit more inactive, then quit for like 2 months?(???) and then started playing again and killed you and your shitters few times again.
W10: I played for first 2 days and quit, later then others quit and have not came back even until now.

How does it even matter at which point of world you got shitted on anyway lmao??? You tried to fight us last world like most of the world, but failed so many times, at late world only killed frosty at one point in a gank and that was it I think and you were so excited about it lmao. You really died so many times. These guys you are fighting are not even AD, except for sacraer and frosty and I don't get why you call this group AD, I have no idea who they are at all lmao. I am really sure if we were actually playing, you would have a much harder enemy to fight, than this group made of randoms noone knows about right now pretty much, even tho, it seems like you are having a hard time even against these guys.
dafels

Postby mstya » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:41 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:
mstya wrote:Anyone from us dont cry when have KOed

mstya wrote:As for "You never cry when you lose you said?" I speak only for myself

o boi xD

You were on fights more often than me??? Okay, you're obviously trolling so I dont see the point to even answer u anymore XD

rekt
loftar wrote:
God forbid you'd have to encounter people in an MMO
mstya

Postby spawningmink » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:41 pm

If mulor and Davis had chars and actually fought with us im pretty sure we would be winning nearly every fight, considering the only people with actual combat experience in our group is me, sacraer, Dalvin and i think geleorc? where polska and odditown have been fighting for 4-5 worlds now
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Gensokyo » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:03 am

I'm glad we're getting a bit of spice this late into the world.
Gensokyo

Postby spawningmink » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:16 am

Gensokyo wrote:I'm glad we're getting a bit of spice this late into the world.

I wouldnt call it spice, id called it salt

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby NOOBY93 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:17 am

dafels wrote:
Ozzy123 wrote:AD does the same retarded tactic every world since w7, they get stomped early in the world, quit, when other big factions quit becouse there is noone to fight with AD like mushrooms after rain show up and grind stats and they think that they are good when noone else cares.

W7: AD dominated at beginning, killed ainran, dis was pretty much not playing and it was pretty much AD left in the world up until like first half to mid world and was boring as fuck during that time.
W8: AD was not even playing at beginning and only like 3 of us played in the last month of the world.
W9: AD played at beginning, stomped you and your shitters like 3 or so times, 3 or so of us got killed and started to get a bit more inactive, then quit for like 2 months?(???) and then started playing again and killed you and your shitters few times again.
W10: I played for first 2 days and quit, later then others quit and have not came back even until now.

How does it even matter at which point of world you got shitted on anyway lmao??? You tried to fight us last world like most of the world, but failed so many times, at late world only killed frosty at one point in a gank and that was it I think and you were so excited about it lmao. You really died so many times. These guys you are fighting are not even AD, except for sacraer and frosty and I don't get why you call this group AD, I have no idea who they are at all lmao. I am really sure if we were actually playing, you would have a much harder enemy to fight, than this group made of randoms noone knows about right now pretty much, even tho, it seems like you are having a hard time even against these guys.

Fuck... it's a game... don't take yourself so seriously
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby dafels » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:18 am

DONT TELL ME HOW I SHOULD PLAY THIS GAME KID
dafels

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot