Kingdom Map Outline

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Kingdom Map Outline

Postby Heashler » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:11 am

Does anyone have a map showing the kingdoms outlines or boundries? It would be nice to see what kingdom is affecting which areas. Also trying to contacting the Kingdom of Dis. Many thanks!
Heashler

Re: Kingdom Map Outline

Postby infectedking » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:44 am

Heashler wrote:Does anyone have a map showing the kingdoms outlines or boundries? It would be nice to see what kingdom is affecting which areas. Also trying to contacting the Kingdom of Dis. Many thanks!

don't bother contacting them, might as well move out of that realm since if you contact them they'll just find you and destroy your shit anyway.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby spawningmink » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:08 pm

Pretty sure DIS only has 2-3 farmers playing so for the only time living there is safe! alot safer than HH thats for sure
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby mstya » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:55 pm

spawningmink wrote:Pretty sure DIS only has 2-3 farmers playing so for the only time living there is safe! alot safer than HH thats for sure

I even heard that some people broke the market in hedgehogs
:D
loftar wrote:
God forbid you'd have to encounter people in an MMO
mstya

Postby razfen » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:28 pm

I also heard some fucks walk around bashing people's roads on alts
MagicManICT wrote:Not really any purpose of this thread other than to get a simple answer that some of you special children don't seem to know how to give. Everyone's got to be a fukkin comedian....
razfen

Postby blank » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:32 pm

razfen wrote:I also heard some fucks walk around bashing people's roads on alts

i know right :( HH probably did that too..
blank

Postby dafels » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:53 pm

Lady Goo is a evil witch! STAY AWAY FROM HER!!!!!!!!!!!
dafels

Postby NOOBY93 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:00 pm

mstya wrote:
spawningmink wrote:Pretty sure DIS only has 2-3 farmers playing so for the only time living there is safe! alot safer than HH thats for sure

Broke the market? You mean broke a dozen stands (linen cloth, oh no!) and a cupboard of loot? Damn, rip market /s
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby spawningmink » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:24 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:
mstya wrote:

Broke the market? You mean broke a dozen stands (linen cloth, oh no!) and a cupboard of loot? Damn, rip market /s

stop shitting up this dudes thread!!!!!!!!!
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Aglaeca » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:48 am

mstya wrote:

Strictly speaking to "break a market" means to gain control of supply and bring the price down so that the people who supply the product go broke.

This implies that there was a formerly a trade in live hedgehogs. Perhaps a stealth update now allows us to breed them for q?

I do hope Jorb and Loftar will be bringing in weasels soon, that can attack your hen-house, but whose furs are a very valuable item. Minks, ermines, stoats, ferrets and sables...Their fur is a gilding item... You can breed some sorts together, but other sorts definitely not, use trial and error to see what will produce those wonderfully valuable furs in pure colours... The danger is that if you put two animals together they may fight instead of breed and then you've lost your third generation almost pure white male...
Aglaeca

Next

Return to The Moot