Kingdom Map Outline

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Kingdom Map Outline

Postby spawningmink » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:58 am

Aglaeca wrote:
mstya wrote:
spawningmink wrote:Pretty sure DIS only has 2-3 farmers playing so for the only time living there is safe! alot safer than HH thats for sure

I even heard that some people broke the market in hedgehogs
:D

Strictly speaking to "break a market" means to gain control of supply and bring the price down so that the people who supply the product go broke.

This implies that there was a formerly a trade in live hedgehogs. Perhaps a stealth update now allows us to breed them for q?

I do hope Jorb and Loftar will be bringing in weasels soon, that can attack your hen-house, but whose furs are a very valuable item. Minks, ermines, stoats, ferrets and sables...Their fur is a gilding item... You can breed some sorts together, but other sorts definitely not, use trial and error to see what will produce those wonderfully valuable furs in pure colours... The danger is that if you put two animals together they may fight instead of breed and then you've lost your third generation almost pure white male...

what the actual fuck are you talking about
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Aglaeca » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:49 am

spawningmink wrote:
Aglaeca wrote:
mstya wrote:I even heard that some people broke the market in hedgehogs
:D

Strictly speaking to "break a market" means to gain control of supply and bring the price down so that the people who supply the product go broke.

This implies that there was a formerly a trade in live hedgehogs. Perhaps a stealth update now allows us to breed them for q?

I do hope Jorb and Loftar will be bringing in weasels soon, that can attack your hen-house, but whose furs are a very valuable item. Minks, ermines, stoats, ferrets and sables...Their fur is a gilding item... You can breed some sorts together, but other sorts definitely not, use trial and error to see what will produce those wonderfully valuable furs in pure colours... The danger is that if you put two animals together they may fight instead of breed and then you've lost your third generation almost pure white male...

what the actual fuck are you talking about

Eponysterical!
Aglaeca

Postby maze » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:14 am

I'm requesting the thread to to be cleaned or locked...like god damit people

On topic: L&J have a live map of the kingdoms they release it at the end of the world. it's only a heat map however.
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
maze

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:53 am

Simple answer: no, they don't exist publicly. Factions might have private ones, but a public one would be entirely too hard to maintain accurately.

Not really any purpose of this thread other than to get a simple answer that some of you special children don't seem to know how to give. Everyone's got to be a fukkin comedian....
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Previous

Return to The Moot